Fixed No Login Screen

DeletedUser

Unable to open the login page, continously times out on both IE & FireFox.
Cleared Cache and full reboot, still no joy.
Tried on another system and got the same result.

This has happened before after an update some months ago .
Its was an IP address restriction which allowed the USA and Europe only too login.
but would not allow other countries/IP address to open the login page.

Since i cant get logged in i cannot lodge a support ticket.

DeletedUser30490

nope can find it on the forum,
"Contact"----Just below the banner with the rest of the links like wiki

or at the right bottom

DeletedUser

Same thing here, has somebody raised a support ticket? One will do i hope.

DeletedUser30490

Here's to whoever's having problems;
Iced Dragon said:
Hello Druvi,

Thanks for your ticket.
There are some ongoing server issues in your region, please try using a proxy server to connect to the game, one located in europe or the US.
This should be a temporary issue, after a while you will be able to connect normally again.

Sincerely,

IcedDragon
Senior Moderator

DeletedUser

Thanx for sharing the reply, i havnt had an answer yet on my ticket.
Its the same problem as a few months ago.
cheers R

DeletedUser44338

its over 12hrs already and still not able to open grepolis login page and app also not working!!

DeletedUser42499

We (Australians) seem to have the same log in issue too, after over 13 hours of trying, it still gives me the same answer..."The connection has timed out" :( Not happy :((

DeletedUser44338

mods are also not replying, not sure what the problem is.
this happened before but last time it wasn't this long!

very annoying and of course not happy about it!

DeletedUser

I would assume, given that the issue has been reported, that it is being worked on.
I know very little about how the game actually runs, but i'd assume that it is all fairly complex :D

Obviously the delay is a pain, and far from ideal... Just bear with the devs for the time being though.

Edit-
I have just logged in without issue. Are people still experiencing issues?

Edit 2-
For those still experiencing issues, IcedDragon posted this advice:
Iced said:
Hello Druvi,

Thanks for your ticket.
There are some ongoing server issues in your region, please try using a proxy server to connect to the game, one located in europe or the US.
This should be a temporary issue, after a while you will be able to connect normally again.

Sincerely,

IcedDragon
Senior Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42499

Still having the same problem, no matter what I try...I can't even post a ticket, as now the site says I am not registered...??? Just weeks b4 WW??? C'mon now :( I get all the updates r important and all, but it seems I already lost a damned city as a result of the downtime :( Not being happy is an understatement :Angry:

Varun

Strategos
Thanks, but this won't really solve the problem...as the troubleshooter says:
website (en63.grepolis.com) is online but isn't responding to connection attempts.

Thanks anyway

Did you try it?

I am asking because it did work for me. However, I have forgotten my password and I cannot change it because the change password screen won't show up!! I tried to put in the proxy link but when I click on Change password it says that the change was not authorized or it has already been completed.

Can anyone highlight on this??

DeletedUser42499

No I haven't tried it, but I am absolutely sure it is the Grepo servers...I was online when the servers went down, 00:31:00 UTC+1.00, nothing has/blocking the site...it is just not configured correctly back :( Like I said, I understand, this is all important...but so is my hard earned city that I have lost now...time, effort etc was spent to get it...now it's gone :(

DeletedUser

No I haven't tried it, but I am absolutely sure it is the Grepo servers...I was online when the servers went down, 00:31:00 UTC+1.00, nothing has/blocking the site...it is just not configured correctly back :( Like I said, I understand, this is all important...but so is my hard earned city that I have lost now...time, effort etc was spent to get it...now it's gone :(

Is this ever going to be fine??

DeletedUser44027

How have you " lost" your city?

DeletedUser42499

How have you " lost" your city?

Checked Grepointel...and having a fair few nice lil DBPs for the day :( Could not log in/play for over 16 hours now...ample time to loose a city bud :/