Fixed No Login Screen

DeletedUser

Still having the same problem, no matter what I try...I can't even post a ticket, as now the site says I am not registered...??? Just weeks b4 WW??? C'mon now :( I get all the updates r important and all, but it seems I already lost a damned city as a result of the downtime :( Not being happy is an understatement :Angry:

If its saying that you aren't registered, are you sure you're on the .en site and not the .us site?

collect78900

Phrourach
not responding server

Unable to open the login page, continously times out on both IE & FireFox.
Cleared Cache and full reboot, still no joy.
Tried on another system and got the same result.

This has happened before after an update some months ago .
Its was an IP address restriction which allowed the USA and Europe only too login.
but would not allow other countries/IP address to open the login page.

Since i cant get logged in i cannot lodge a support ticket.

in asia cannot open grepo for over 12 hrs cleared catch and all

it says grepo server dns not responding last time it took me 6 days!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser30490

okay now thats not working either network erros occurring
I better not lose any cities because of this :supermad:

DeletedUser30490

im not in Asia lol its not only in asian region you know :D

DeletedUser23986

well, proxy runs the game, but its not working properly :(

DeletedUser15275

Same problem here, couldn't log in for about 14-16 hours. What a sucky time to play grepo after months of taking a break.

DeletedUser27700

We are sorry for these issues, but there is not much we can do at this moment. You should be able to access your accounts normally using a US or European proxy server.
Thanks for your patience, hopefully this wont last too long :/

DeletedUser

We are sorry for these issues, but there is not much we can do at this moment. You should be able to access your accounts normally using a US or European proxy server.

i cant login or open grepo website

DeletedUser

I just tried that still doesnt work...

DeletedUser

You know, they say "pay peanuts, get monkeys". It seems to be the case here.

I sent in a support ticket, stating that I cannot log-in because the screen is missing.

So what do the mods do?

They send me a reply, using the IN-GAME MAIL...! Bloody genius!

Of course, I couldn't reply. I won't even have seen it, until I used the proxy above (which didn't help other than allowing me to read the mail).

I CAN'T REPLY TO YOU, MODS! Your pop-up DOESN'T WORK! NOTHING WORKS!

Goes to prove that people who work in IT are nothing but a bunch of copy and paste automatons. Got a problem? Here is a standard answer on a standard reply template to a standard place. Anything outside of that, sucks to be you!

DeletedUser

right.. so to get around stuffed grepolis you want me to give my login details to someome else on other side of world.. and let them login for me?

Would be better for grepolis to fix the issue that causes the problem so often.

3rd time in less than 6 months where half world cant login based on location of user.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Down Under.

Switched too a pre-paid telstra WiFi thing and i get logged in no problem, still cant login with my normal ISP.
Only problem is it costs me extra to get around the block,.... not happy Jan. :(

DeletedUser42499

Bri 2014-01-15 16:08:13
Hello csakegycsaj,

I have spoken with my supervisor. He has asked that you try a proxy while our technical team continues to work on the issue. I assure you they are doing everything in their power to address the issue and get everyone back into the game.

Sincerely,

bri7369

And few hours later, when I was thinking it was me, my account must have been banned...

Bri 2014-01-15 21:00:05
You have not been banned, there is an issue with players in your region. I assure you our technical team is working diligently to correct the issue.

Sincerely,

bri7369

Mind you, appreciate if they work on it...but still not happy :( So no matter where you try to log in, what browser you use...some(many) of us just can't get back in :rolleyes:

DeletedUser33540

After careful consideration, I've come to the conclusion that this "New User Interface" sucks. Cities don't change as fast as before when switching between them, resources sent from other cities sometimes wont show in the warehouse until you refresh, and now this.

Are these updates really fixing anything ?

DeletedUser

The bugs that you are experiencing are nothing to do with the new interface.

Updates occur, bugs happen.
Every update is played out on the beta server first where numerous bugs are spotted and fixed before the update is deployed here.
With every new update come new bugs, but also new bug fixes.

Just be patient. I know it is annoying, but getting angry won't help anything.

DeletedUser

this issue is the same issue as 6 months ago.. and 1 month before that.

They know about it.. they resolved it previously.. so why keep repeating the same problem?