Fixed No Login Screen

DeletedUser30490

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to en41.grepolis.com.
proxy is fine but I am sure work wont like me messing with the network !
24hrs now ! please get it fixed

use the link i posted above it really works just download it and open ultra surf and voila you can play grepo again
atleast until they fix the server

Edit:-click this Edit:->>Try This<<

DeletedUser

would be interesting to know which countries are being blocked... and why. The same countries every time this happens?

DeletedUser30490

i dont know how to use a proxy thats why im using this,
if you're referring to this then...

Download and install it--->Connect your internet--->open ultrasurf--->and go to grepo site and log in it works without any lags

DeletedUser44338

Since a lot of people are still not able to log on to grepolis and I am sure many of us are angry and have the same concern that we might get attack and lose cities...

I STRONELY THINK THAT INNO GAMES SHOULD ENFORCE IMMEDIATELY PEACETIME UNTIL PROBLEM IS RESOLVE!!!!

DeletedUser

problems is those grepo person incharges are not competent enough to get it working and did they ever think of peace time? rofl...use brain pls and activate peace time till problem fixed..

DeletedUser30490

Lol thats not gonna happen:D
and i linked a site above use that it works

DeletedUser21311

just posted a support request ; had the same problem from yesterday :( now saw this in here and seems to be working for me :) thanks ;;

okay :( it doesn't work totally fine >> i mean i can't even see the face of the god in my city :supermad: or see any troops when i first logged in using this :heh:

get this fixed guys , i am not playing actively but i guess many are , and its gonna be pretty hard for them :rolleyes: , similar results for other proxy servers used as i guess they provide u with limited bandwitdh and grepo has become a pretty heavy game nowaday

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42499

ARGGHH......seems Grepo is back now...hope not only for a short period of time...

Thanks guys

Varun

Strategos
Grepo has opened for me as well!!

Thank you so much mods! :)

Sorry, if I was a pain