Fixed No Login Screen

DeletedUser30490

The bugs that you are experiencing are nothing to do with the new interface.

Updates occur, bugs happen.
Every update is played out on the beta server first where numerous bugs are spotted and fixed before the update is deployed here.
With every new update come new bugs, but also new bug fixes.

Just be patient. I know it is annoying, but getting angry won't help anything.

be patient for awhole day?
seriously i still cant log on:supermad:

DeletedUser

Hi guys.. I'm from Malaysia and I can't log in since 8am (GMT +0800) yesterday !!! I've been attacked 3 times in the last 24 hours in a SPEED world !!! Do you know 3 times attacked in a High Speed World means what !? Now I'm really regretting that I've paid REAL MONEY to purchase gold. Being a player from an Asian country, investing into gold is expensive things for us. Now this happens and your admin replied as many of the posters before me said.. "cut and paste" information. You ASSUME everyone knows what is a proxy and how to get there. Well, lemme tell you... I don't know what is a proxy server and how the heck do I find a proxy server !?

I'm playing in 3 worlds. 3 freaking worlds! Admins oh Admins.. i'm not mad.. i'm just very extremely disappointed with this and playing this game with gold made it even more disappointing!!!!!

DeletedUser

i tried the proxy link someone posted before this. Yeah, I can access the game but its not loading the vital information! I can't even see my senate !!! ARGH !!! this is so frustrating and my fellow alliance has arrange an op for me to take over a mega pointer city !! sorry.. remove your latest update until you really resolve the issue !!! We need to get back into our game !!!! PLEASE !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OR, they can do what the screen says they will do when you send in a ticket: Send an email to the email I registered with.

DeletedUser6156

For those in doubt of what a proxy server is Click Here.

On a more serious note, please understand that we are aware of the problem and are doing our best to fix it.
Getting angry and insulting moderators isn't going to make this faster and will just end up in infractions and bans.
I know its hard but please be patient.

DeletedUser

Or, I can just give up on the game and deprive you of a revenue stream.

DeletedUser

Fingolfin.. I'm not insulting you guys.. I'm just letting out steam... its very frustrating and of course, we appreciate you guys are working on it. But we would be even grateful if you guys don't just assume everyone knows what kind of alternative solution such as proxy server is. And also, i manage to access my account using proxy but it doesn't load properly and i'm now feeling even tier.. cuz I have access into the game but I can't do anything with it as my city screen won't load properly (after many refreshing done as well) and I don't have access to troop info and i can't view my resources info too... i'm like a real handicap ... we pay real money to play this game and for once, i want to be in a victor group.. :)

Please provide us a better alternative .. thank you so much.

Varun

Strategos
This is a humble request to the mods from me.

Look guys, I have tried the proxy servers but the problem is that I do not remember my password and I cannot even reset it through the original or the proxy server. Please guys, can some mod tell me a solution for this?? Is there any way where I can change the password remotely through FTP or some other medium?

DeletedUser6156

Try this instead of the proxy's.

Unsure on the password issue will get back to you.

Best thing to do is send a ticket to Support. They should be able to advise better than me.

DeletedUser

Regarding the site Fin just linked-
I just tested it out and it seems to work perfectly, so definitely try that. :)

DeletedUser

If the proxy's are not working, then there is nothing else we can suggest.
That is currently our only work around while the tech guys do whatever it is that they do.

DeletedUser

If the proxy's are not working, then there is nothing else we can suggest.
That is currently our only work around while the tech guys do whatever it is that they do.

U should block all player from entering grepo..thats should look fair! lame:eek:

DeletedUser

U should block all player from entering grepo..thats should look fair! lame:eek:

I agree, I was spied on very heavily before the update. And now I cant even login to tell my alliance to set up trips and activate VM....

Disappointed because I know that there wont be a roll back, so basically its a huge advantage to my enemies...

DeletedUser30490

Supports dont help:p Mods get back to us yes but they too say to use proxy.
Anyways please try resolving this soon

Edit:->>Try This<<

thats the only thing thats worked for me so far:)

DeletedUser30490

just confirming again ultrasurf work really well i can send messages build and do whatever else you want:)
use that guys untill the servers back up

jack116798

Phrourach
Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to en41.grepolis.com.
proxy is fine but I am sure work wont like me messing with the network !
24hrs now ! please get it fixed