Not a Bug No Login Screen

DeletedUser

Was logged in but screen froze and found myself logged out.
Suspect an update in progress, however after 30 mins i am still getting this screen at the Login Page.
Click on Login and nothing happens, refreshed and tried another connection/system.
Still no joy.

ScreenShot075_zps84ede002.jpg

DeletedUser44856

I'm having no issue here. Have you turned it on and off again?

DeletedUser

Still the same on Firefox but loading normally on IE.
Perhaps its a Firefox update but i didn't see it load anything.
cheers R

DeletedUser44856

I have given up using FF I just stick with Chrome now.

DeletedUser

I used to use Firefox but it glitches too much.
On chrome too

DeletedUser38224

Chrome Is by far the best browser for basically everything besides web development, where FF is slightly superior.

DeletedUser38224

If the ads are really too much for you, you can Install an adblocker Such as Adblock Plus. Chrome Is just such a fast browser, and without ads It's basically perfect :)

DeletedUser

Chrome Is by far the best browser for basically everything besides web development, where FF is slightly superior.
That's nonsense, the general consensus is that Chrome is way better for web development. Chrome's devtools are much more powerful than FF's. Granted, you can expand firebug's features with extensions but that's the great thing about Chrome's devtools, it is great without the need for a gazillion extensions.

Other than that Chrome is superior in most ways, except for memory handling. Chrome is notorious for hogging RAM and thus many people with older machines will definitely have a more enjoyable experience on FF.

Regardless, both Chrome and FF are excellent and for many it's simply a matter of opinion.

DeletedUser27700

This is hardly the place for browser discussion.
The above issue looks like a browser/cache problem, clearing your cache and/or trying a new browser will resolve this. If it does not, please send in a ticket.
Thread closed as its way off topic.