No Morale Experiment!

DeletedUser

OK thought I would jump into Helike late to get a taste of No Morale.Just come out of bp and find myself surrounded by Hades Boatmen way larger than me and hungry for points and resources. Any hints or tips on how not only to survive but flourish? I presume people know of the boatmen as they have quite good stats. :eek:

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
They aren't actually very good whatsoever.

I would suggest using your app alarm, and dodging all of their attacks except for CS. Don't let them take any resource from you, or get any BP.

They are simmers, and will leave you alone if you don't give them a reason to attack you continually.

As soon as you are CQ ready, get out of there as they'll see a big city worth taking and there isn't much you with just one city can do against a big alliance who wants your city.

DeletedUser10962

They aren't actually very good whatsoever.

I would suggest using your app alarm, and dodging all of their attacks except for CS. Don't let them take any resource from you, or get any BP.

They are simmers, and will leave you alone if you don't give them a reason to attack you continually.

As soon as you are CQ ready, get out of there as they'll see a big city worth taking and there isn't much you with just one city can do against a big alliance who wants your city.

That's me one big fat simmer .....

DeletedUser

Oh well it was worth a try, always looking for a good challenge lol

DeletedUser

I know you are one of Miknel's crew, just not which one lol

DeletedUser7176

kadjayuni. glad to see you are still around. you old smack talker you. ha ha. hope u r doing well. you playing or just hassling those that do now?