No one ever looks at the Grepo forums late in a World

DeletedUser32498

Ever notice how people aren't looking at these forums much because Baris had been around for a while? Most people look at the forums at the start of a world. People need to get more active here throughout.

p.s. If you have read this thread you are a saint. :)

DeletedUser

Now I feel special. Thank you for the title.
and sadly, I would tend to agree with your presumption.

DeletedUser5554

Ever notice how people aren't looking at these forums much because Baris had been around for a while? Most people look at the forums at the start of a world. People need to get more active here throughout.

p.s. If you have read this thread you are a saint. :)

The fact that this world is already dead is just sad. I've said it before and i'll say it again the new generation of Grepolis is a lost shadow compared to the old generations. It used to be after a year the world was still a toss up for which anyone can gain power and take control. Now if you over throw the MRA's and beat the only other rival alliance you just wait on a quickly dying world to win.

DeletedUser5554

No way man I knew entire top 12s in some worlds (some with MRA's) that could have demolished some of the world leaders in second gen and second gen. And the world never died it was actually worth investing gold in because you paid for a challenge and experience. Heck Gamma had 10k players still after a year and a half. Delos has 6k players after FIVE MONTHS. They both started out the same too in terms of players.

DeletedUser

Yup agreed. I hate to say it but even The Cohort from Theta (MRA) could smash some of these guys out of the water...........

DeletedUser5554

Well just about anyone who made the top 12 of Theta for a period of time was powerful and could win a world now a days.