No Rules - A Joke?

DeletedUser

I was just recently on grepostats looking at the so called "#1 Alliance" in this world.

Lets get on with some statistics.

On this day 10/31/12, No Rules lost: 18

FinUK (No Rules) lost Cylon to Renvante (Redwood Originals)

kieran615 (No Rules) lost Titan 005 to RosscoM (Redwood Originals)

FinUK (No Rules) lost EYRIE 330493 HUB2 to Thorondorf (Redwood Originals)

aquarius999 (No Rules) lost ALFA-A to XAH888 (Hyberborea.)

belaze (No Rules) lost BRAVO 1A to XAH888 (Hyberborea.)

FinUK (No Rules) lost O44 Independent to Eryos (Redwood Originals)

Lapooh (No Rules) lost Hunter is Down to rudolfis (ISIS Conquerors)

Lapooh (No Rules) lost Lapooh was here to rudolfis (ISIS Conquerors)

Deus Pravus (No Rules) lost 25. United to -zama- (Hyberborea.)

Lapooh (No Rules) lost Clapooh to Anais of Alexanderia (ISIS Conquerors)

Bagoftricks (No Rules) lost Golden Horde 66 to vladisrus24 (Hyberborea.)

Son of Sevenless (No Rules) lost 55.12 avril lavigne to crazy legs (ISIS Conquerors)

Deus Pravus (No Rules) lost XAH-1B to XAH888 (Hyberborea.)

simi1249 (No Rules) lost Rodrigo to falcon163 (Monsters Inc)

belaze (No Rules) lost 10. Pegasus to -zama- (Hyberborea.)

Lapooh (No Rules) lost Blapooh to Anais of Alexanderia (ISIS Conquerors)

FinUK (No Rules) lost 44 Independent 2 to Nikolina Pokrajac (Gaugamela)

Lapooh (No Rules) lost Glapooh to Badassious (ISIS Conquerors)

DeletedUser

You seem to have missed a few details there fella, stop hoping pls, its annoying

DeletedUser

Who'd have thought that when 5 alliances (top 5) team up on 1 that the 1 alliance may lose a few cities.

DeletedUser30111

It did take the rest of the top 6 alliances to do that
No Rules - 99 members
The rest - 359 members
Just saying.
I'm not gonna lie and say we didn't do a terrible job of defending, we did, but NR is an attacking alliance, always has been. So we'll see how this all goes down in the end without just taking a 1 day look at things.
And we are #1, not just so-called, numbers don't lie.

DeletedUser

did you see how many No Rules have taken off them, it would be interesting to compare

also it is not just the top 6 alliances contributing

there are many smaller alliances risking their cities to help this cause, and being successful, i think they deserve more credit

DeletedUser

I am from MI, and I would like to state that you NR members are very experienced and pretty good. MI is no match for you... that is, alone. But together we have a good shot.

(P.S. Do you really need spies to win? Fight with honor!)

DeletedUser30111

I am from MI, and I would like to state that you NR members are very experienced and pretty good. MI is no match for you... that is, alone. But together we have a good shot.

Who has a spy?

DeletedUser30967

We actually feel kind of bad for the Head Hunters, who you duped into attacking us in the North for a whole day before you joined in. And curious, did MI bother to tell Hyper, Gauge and the others in your coalition that you formed that even though in your planned Op all other alliances were going to start attacking on Tuesday, that MI was going to wait a whole day before attacking....you guys waited almost a whole 24 hours from when everyone else started attacking to join in.....

And no one is using spies in NR....or did your spy tell you we are?

DeletedUser

I have been told by multiple people that you guys ask people to spy for you, but then gobble up their cities once their job is done.

DeletedUser31161

its what most people do. Being one of the best spys in the game i can tell you first hand that it is one of the things that spys have to watch for the most. Their bosses not getting abusive

DeletedUser

what's the point in taking their cities?

it won't stop them from telling people things, if they were going to in the first place

i don't see why No Rules would need spies

DeletedUser31161

let me go into more detail.

after the alliance is done with them they do not want to have a bad reputation for using spys so they terminate their own spys

DeletedUser

ok makes a bit more sense

but i don't see why that would stop the spies revealing info., that would just make me more likely to reveal it

i guess we won't know for some time what the truth is

DeletedUser

let me go into more detail.

after the alliance is done with them they do not want to have a bad reputation for using spys so they terminate their own spys

First off I would like to note how much this Troy forum is dominated by NR folks who spin their own brand of history. As for spies I wouldn't exactly say NR terminates them when they serve out their usefulness, I know several players that operated as spies for NR that have landed as full members in NR especially of late. Funny how old spies for one group can easily be turned to work for the other side. It seems some players just get a kick out of this kind of play.

Unfortunately Troy is riddled with spies. I actually once got a message destined to an enemy alliance from a player that was spying for me on that alliance ... seems he got his signals crossed lol

While I don't usually write in the forums and The Redwood Originals are late additions to Troy I do have to admit that it has been one of the more entertaining all be it sometimes one of the most irritating worlds I have every been on.

I don't think NR is that concerned about their reputation about using spies. They are just like The Redwoods, extremely loyal to our friends and couldn't care less about our enemies or their feelings. :)

DeletedUser31161

First off I would like to note how much this Troy forum is dominated by NR folks

more proof that they are good. the best always have an account on the external or at least look at it. .... most of the time ;)

Funny how old spies for one group can easily be turned to work for the other side.

it happens to novice spys a lot. it happened to me my first 2 spy missions though i wont say which ones.

Unfortunately Troy is riddled with spies. I actually once got a message destined to an enemy alliance from a player that was spying for me on that alliance

you'll find it a lot. most times spys are tired for their leaders to look at the post and they have something important to share quickly. they will most times send it to a member in the alliance they can trust.

DeletedUser30967

I have been told by multiple people that you guys ask people to spy for you, but then gobble up their cities once their job is done.

My guess would be they're feeding you propaganda, or if NR has spies, they're not spies that have been sanctioned by leadership. It is probably more likely, that 2 people who are friends in game are sharing information with each other, and since we're at war with every alliance, the supposed spy gets attacked as part of the regular course of war. And their cities getting "gobbled" as you put it, is more likely because NR leadership hasn't sanctioned the use of any spies, and we don't know of any spies to prevent or protect them from being conquered, and since spies tend to be weaker players, they get targeted more frequently and are easier to take cities from just like any other poorly protected city.....

So these multiple people who've told you they've been asked to spy....are probably being asked by some lone player who has no authorization to get spies.

Doesn't that seem a much more likely scenario?

DeletedUser

Oh please, of course NR sanctions spies along with a lot of interesting tricks they do to draw fire towards those spies. Please this holier than though stuff detracts from my "Who cares view" which I think is the real No Rules view

What is fascinating about the No Rules brand is they actually want you to think they follow some moral authority but in the fact they just live up to their name "No Rules" They want everyone else to follow these unwritten rules but they don't feel governed by them at all. They are a war machine and leadership doesn't give a rats you know what and why should they. They routinely offer membership to my members and all have turned them down because they understand that NR only wants to use them as a buffer .... mind you one of these days I will ask a member to join just to act as a spy :)

What I have learned about Troy is that there are no rules and the largest alliance is the biggest example, trying to spin it any other way is a pointless exercise.

Mr.Sak of The Killer Klownz says I have a bad reputation ... so be it I embrace it, in fact enjoy it that my enemies think that. To my friends and my alliance I will always be loyal to the bitter end and that's the way it should be ... why should it be different for No Rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i agree

Troy is a world with no rules, which makes it both extremely good and fun, and extremely bewildering and annoying

DeletedUser

Now I'm seeing us monsters lose some active cities to you guys. But by the way, what's up with Tloh being booted?