No Rules - A Joke?

DeletedUser

ROFL, NR tries to recruit spies all the time... go ahead PM me ingame and ill forward you the freaking mail.

DeletedUser30111

ROFL, NR tries to recruit spies all the time... go ahead PM me ingame and ill forward you the freaking mail.

Forward me this message, I've heard all the claims, now show some proof.

DeletedUser

Respect the work of Moderator !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

The war's evening out now from a monster's perspective.

Looks more like it's just slowing down a bit. The only action I see from you guys is against Leopard up in 63. But the actual war front is pretty quiet.

DeletedUser31161

what i see. and this is totally strait not taking sides. i am not a part of the war and am stuck in the diplomatic part called 066 surrounded by ISIS. i can not say much as might hurt them but i will say i am taking their side in the war. but this will be a strait view of it.

-Hyperborea. and ISIS are working together to take over NR populated areas (also Hyperborea has to loose the "." at the end of the name)
-Victores are the back up. there are few places where they are battling NR but where they are they are diminishing little sparks. they are located in NR not populated areas though in about 2 places they are not.
-Monsters Inc and Redwood Originals are also working hard to destroy NR populated areas. and will win.

NR is against the top 5 alliances. You have extreme battle alliances like Hyperborea, you have the slightly not that attack happy ISIS who are located in bunches planing ops directly on NR members, you have the sim players in Gaugamela, you have the backups, Victores, and you have others working hard to destroy NR

DeletedUser30111

Actually we're pretty sure it's all 5 (MI, Hyper, Guag, ISIS and Redwood) working together simultaneously.
Not sure if Victores is actually in on it or if they're just there.

And you're right everyone's working very hard to take us down, and it's lead to one big stalemate-looking conundrum, but soon something will change, whether it be Hyper quitting from recent internal issues, or Guag getting tired of losing cities and having to sim up 1k point cities to replace them (haha), or NR just outright beating someone (as we've done many times before). Once that happens and one of those pressures is released we'll see a nice domino effect as each alliance gets to see more attention from NR.

DeletedUser30111

ok...? prove me wrong. if you can

Plan on it.
I do appreciate your view being based on something more than wanting NR to lose though, seen too much of that, it's nice to see some attempt at insight once in a while.

DeletedUser31161

i do want NR to loose. no offense i'm a (ISIS fan) but figured how i'm not taking a direct approach to the war i could do one of these

DeletedUser

Both sides are in a great position to win. The Rebels, as I will call them, are assaulting NR from several fronts and slowly merging in to NR-infested waters. They have a lot more players, not to mention the top dogs Napper and Shift. However, NR is also in a great poisition because they aren't spread out as much. Plus, they have a vast collection of pretty tough and experienced players. Whichever side cuts off the other could manage to win.

DeletedUser30111

Both sides are in a great position to win. The Rebels, as I will call them, are assaulting NR from several fronts and slowly merging in to NR-infested waters. They have a lot more players, not to mention the top dogs Napper and Shift. However, NR is also in a great poisition because they aren't spread out as much. Plus, they have a vast collection of pretty tough and experienced players. Whichever side cuts off the other could manage to win.

Does that make us the empire? :(
And I'd take Muw and Mal over sfhit and dirt napper any day.

DeletedUser

Those 2 players are hardly special. Especially sfhitman. Just wastes ridiculous amounts of gold building inactive low point cities.

Sfhitman:

53 colonisations
37 below 3000points
~50 from internals or inactives

DeletedUser11965

An empire is run by a monarch or oligarchy. NR case would be an oligarchy.