No Rules Against Them All

DeletedUser

Yes, in fact we did, I would rather we disband at this spot and instead of becoming the same dead world, we join alliances according to our oceans and directions.

DeletedUser

If NR didn't do it it would've been another alliance that did, they backstabbing and alliance hopping that happened in the 'early' days with the amount of 'big' players guaranteed that one alliance would be biggest absorbing the decent players with big enough points that no one had a quarrel with. NR just also happened to have a policy that fit it well an be there at all the right times.

Besides with us being big as we are we've caused a coalition to form against us in a sort of mother of all wars for this world, not very dead now is it?

DeletedUser30111

I could see saying we killed the world, early on, NR looking invincible, easily taking out a couple top alliances and taking cities from whoever we wanted. Complaining then was somewhat warranted, and certainly much easier than putting up a fight I guess.

But now that everyone has banned together and NR isn't stomping over everyone and taking out alliances with ease, you still complain? Seems silly to me, for the first time in a while this world is as fun as grepo can be, legit wars, merges, everything, what did we exactly kill?

DeletedUser

for the first time in a while this world is as fun as grepo can be, legit wars, merges, everything, what did we exactly kill?

Exactly this. A few weeks ago I was going to quit from boredom in the game. Attacking countless turtles and never ever getting a retaliation attack. The only reason I stayed was because a few other O55 players quit around this time and I felt there was too many cities for us to absorb for me to quit at the same time.

Now that we've got a fight I'm having alot more fun. Gaining so much BP and got festivals running all times of the day. It's certainly made me start playing more.

DeletedUser

Exactly this. A few weeks ago I was going to quit from boredom in the game. Attacking countless turtles and never ever getting a retaliation attack. The only reason I stayed was because a few other O55 players quit around this time and I felt there was too many cities for us to absorb for me to quit at the same time.

Now that we've got a fight I'm having alot more fun. Gaining so much BP and got festivals running all times of the day. It's certainly made me start playing more.

My favourite NR member is NOT allowed to quit yet, not when he has so many cities for me to conquer!

:)

DeletedUser

I am gonna ask what you mean by "having cities revolted by other nr players so they can clear the revolt"?

Ask yer boy Tanuki7 or Muta what I mean by that, its a dirty tactic but its of no surprise. Seeing as they have been doing it on a regular basis...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ask yer boy Tanuki7 or Muta what I mean by that, its a dirty tactic but its of no surprise. Seeing as they have been doing it on a regular basis...

Maybe you should time your CS landing properly and it wouldn't work? Any decent player has their CS land in the 1st 5 min of RR.

DeletedUser

Maybe you should time your CS landing properly and it wouldn't work? Any decent player has their CS land in the 1st 5 min of RR.

Lulz doesnt really matter when the revolt is actually cancelled before it turns red now does it?

DeletedUser

So you are saying NR revolt went red before the attackers? I guess it doesn't matter if that is the case. I've never considered giving away a city to someone in my alliance just because I had incoming.

DeletedUser

They have been doing it loads lately, check out Alliance colonisations on grepostats.

DeletedUser33297

They have been doing it loads lately, check out Alliance colonisations on grepostats.
You really can't see anything about it on there, city swaps are just normal, and so are internal colonisations .

DeletedUser

I think y'all got big after a merge with skullduggery? I may be wrong, but that's what I was referring to.

I still don't get your point we all pick members who wish to join NR is no exception to that. Actually skullduggery and double skull joined RS. We picked up a lot of members that were left behind true but over time we grew because people wanted to join us. If I remember correctly we from 19th overall to 15th ... hardly a big move.

DeletedUser

You really can't see anything about it on there, city swaps are just normal, and so are internal colonisations .

Granted some of those are legit city swaps and other will be colonising their inactives, but trust me a good number of those are revolt hijacks.

DeletedUser30111

Granted some of those are legit city swaps and other will be colonising their inactives, but trust me a good number of those are revolt hijacks.

I don't know why you think that, it's not like that is an easy, sustainable strategy, it'd be much easier to just legitimately defend.
And even if our defensive strategy was "revolt hijacks" it would fall on you guys as our enemy to out-strategize us (which wouldn't be hard in this strategy), not on us for using shady tricks.

I swear this world has more complaining than actual fighting, haha. We've been trying to fight Hyper for ever now, and they have a crazy strategy, do you see NR complaining about that? Nope, I commend them on using a good trick and think about how to beat it, y'all should try it.

DeletedUser

In the last two weeks out of the dozen times that my cities have been in revolt I only swapped 1 of those cities with AJ since I couldn't defend 4 cities at once. I don't call 1 time out of 10-15 revolts a regular basis.