No Rules Against Them All

DeletedUser

Just wanted to see everybody's opinions on which side will win the war.

Side 1- No Rules

Side 2- Gaugamela, Hyperborea, Monsters Inc, Redwood Originals

Of course this isn't the complete list, but just pointing out the big ones.

DeletedUser30111

What about ISIS? Poor ol' ISIS.
Haven't fought MI, but from what I've seen from those fighting them now I'm not too impressed.
Guag, Redwood, and ISIS are broken, keep name changing/merging, but not changing their fighting strategy.
Hyper has a good strategy, but not the numbers.

But then again I'm probably biased, haha.

DeletedUser

I don't know much about the other alliances but MI will lose to NR. In the last 5 day MI lost 15 cities to NR and NR only lost 3 cities to MI. I don't think MI will be lasting for much longer once NR starts heading into O53.

DeletedUser11965

.-. this thread is uber bias as the 3 people who posted are all NR members xD

DeletedUser

Don't see people not from NR on forums often, and considering how dead they are it'll mostly be people from NR saying NR and not too much else.

DeletedUser

I am actually from MI, and would like to state that you guys are just picking off inactive or semi-active players. I respect that, and that is perfectly fine, but you can't say you're winning the war by doing that.

DeletedUser30967

I am actually from MI, and would like to state that you guys are just picking off inactive or semi-active players. I respect that, and that is perfectly fine, but you can't say you're winning the war by doing that.

Not exactly true, I've taken cities off your "active" members. I've taken cities that had support still coming in after I conquered. And considering that almost every Monster city I attack ends up with 2k - 6k birs in the harbor, it's not always an easy feat to accomplish.

DeletedUser

i do not know the ins and outs of this

but as an outsider, it looks as if No Rules are winning this

i must also say that it looks like No rules are poor at defending but great at attacking

DeletedUser

Haven't fought MI, but from what I've seen from those fighting them now I'm not too impressed.
Guag, Redwood, and ISIS are broken, keep name changing/merging, but not changing their fighting strategy.

I'd like to just point out that ISIS Conquerors is a merger between The Conquerors and ISIS Madness. Your statement about us 'keep name changing/ merging' is not factually correct since this is the first major merger/ name change for either of the two.

Edit - Anyone can check Grepo Stats to find out 'how an alliance is doing against NR' or vice versa. It might not tell the whole story of course, but hell, knock yourselves out.

And I guess I have to change my sig!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

I'd like to just point out that ISIS Conquerors is a merger between The Conquerors and ISIS Madness. Your statement about us 'keep name changing/ merging' is not factually correct since this is the first major merger/ name change for either of the two.

Edit - Anyone can check Grepo Stats to find out 'how an alliance is doing against NR' or vice versa. It might not tell the whole story of course, but hell, knock yourselves out.

And I guess I have to change my sig!

I was actually just pointing out the fact that those are 3 alliances who we've been kicking around for months now, some have name changed, some have merged, all the same though.

DeletedUser

I was actually just pointing out the fact that those are 3 alliances who we've been kicking around for months now, some have name changed, some have merged, all the same though.

Fair do's, just you said it right after us thought I'd point this out.

DeletedUser

Not exactly true, I've taken cities off your "active" members. I've taken cities that had support still coming in after I conquered. And considering that almost every Monster city I attack ends up with 2k - 6k birs in the harbor, it's not always an easy feat to accomplish.

I guess you are somewhat correct. But having a hard-to-conquer monster city doesn't mean it's active.

DeletedUser

Well, yeah, but I meant having an active owner. Two different things there.

DeletedUser

I don't know how you get that Redwoods changed their name. We have been the same gang since our inception. While all of us were part of other alliances once Redwoods was created we have been the same bunch of aggressive knuckleheads ever since.

We are both biased BTW :)

DeletedUser30111

I don't know how you get that Redwoods changed their name. We have been the same gang since our inception. While all of us were part of other alliances once Redwoods was created we have been the same bunch of aggressive knuckleheads ever since.

We are both biased BTW :)

I think y'all got big after a merge with skullduggery? I may be wrong, but that's what I was referring to.

DeletedUser

Oooo...something very interesting. Hello, Sable, Maleficent, Arlethus and everyone!

And I will say this... Although I haven't played on Troy for a long while, and one of their members in particular is still on my bad side...and yes, he knows who he is...I figure NR will win Troy. Though that's from what I know, especially since I heard Noble Experiment members returned to their ranks.

DeletedUser

Too bad that the at first super confident NR is suddenly experiencing problems..... loosing cities, defections, internal strife and so on and so forth...... Heck even Muta, is resorting to having his cities revolted by other NR players when under attack so that they can clear the revolt....

Hyperboria was right, NR goes after inactive players and tries to use spies like crazy. Its actually kind of pitiful that the biggest and strongest alliance in Troy is using the tactics that they do, and then puff up and say we arez da bestest.

When they fall, and they will, the world will be entertaining again.

DeletedUser30111

Too bad that the at first super confident NR is suddenly experiencing problems..... loosing cities, defections, internal strife and so on and so forth...... Heck even Muta, is resorting to having his cities revolted by other NR players when under attack so that they can clear the revolt....

Hyperboria was right, NR goes after inactive players and tries to use spies like crazy. Its actually kind of pitiful that the biggest and strongest alliance in Troy is using the tactics that they do, and then puff up and say we arez da bestest.

When they fall, and they will, the world will be entertaining again.

This whole post is silly, I don't think anything in here is right, but I'm not gonna waste my time denying it all once again.
I am gonna ask what you mean by "having cities revolted by other nr players so they can clear the revolt"?