No Rules Against Them All

DeletedUser

Don't try to pretend it was me that got you involved in a war against NR. We both know you were trying to recruit me into your coalition when I was TNE, The Victores had been trying to recruit me into what Ephy called "MI's coalition against NR" along with other alliances. Most every major alliance in the world, tried recruiting me into the coalition against NR and wanted to know why TNE wasn't fighting NR....you all just figured out the reason why we weren't fighting NR when we merged.

And that you recruit all these smaller alliances around us to attack before you do, then the next day, after your "allies" have wiped all their troops on our defenses, you then start attacking us....is rather poor form. Would be nice to see you guys fight your own fight, not just reap the spoils of other alliances efforts :)

Hrm now this is actually quite funny, lets review shall we?

TNE recruited a pair of refugees from ELT, and actually you attempted to bargain with us to drop the AoD merge and offer these people up. Then you freely admitted that you were just stalling for time to merge with NR, while at this time MI was not part of any coalition. Then you as part of NR attacked us prior to us being part of the coalition, which basically put us down on the anti NR side. It has also been said by members close to you that feared the others so sought safe haven in NR, but that is just a rumor....isnt it?

So lets set the record straight Maleficent, cause like you lied then you are lying now (rather poor form i might add), and as for "reaping the benefits" of the coalition all we are doing is taking your now NR cities... how many has Tanuki, Leopard, AJ4J lost in the last month to MI? We completely wiped out your entire defense and that was not even us going at full. You don't like having more than one alliance attacking you? Too bad, you made yer choice so do not whine "oh noez, we waz attacked by someone else firstest so we lost cities" that is about the worst excuse I have heard since playing this game especially since it is a game that revolves around teamwork.

The likely only reason you still have cities is the fact you seem to constantly been in VM since we started hitting NR cities in 63/64. Last but not least, it was never "MI's coalition against NR" in fact we were one of, if not the last to join. You want proof, I gotz proof.... It seems you have been very mis-informed or very misguided, take yer pick.

So are you gonna stick around or just go back into VM in a week?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

Wow that really seemed to rile you up Rezu :p
I know none of the specific about how the war started but let's not even bother getting caught up with the specifics, we all knew a NR/MI war was bound to happen eventually and our side didn't start it you were bound to or if your side didn't start it we were bound to.
Either way no one could really fault MI for jumping into the war when they did, with the others to distract us it's a much easier war for you guys then it would be otherwise.

DeletedUser

Wow that really seemed to rile you up Rezu :p

Ya sorry dont normally get like that but when a person who took in refugees, purposefully mislead other people, made threats and then is in VM practically since the whole thing started (and one of, if not the primary instigator), comes out of VM and then complains that they lost cities because other people attacked them first it kinda gets me back up.

I mean come on, knowing that they are at war against a bunch of different alliances yet giving excuses that someone else attacked them first and that is the only reason they lost cities? Heaven forbid that there is communication between alliances who are fighting the same foe... that would just be unfair ..... maybe there is something in the EULA that forbids such behavior......... seriously? That is something that just made my jaw drop, on top of piling all the other that was spouted such as its MI's coalition, I mean really, ask the other alliances if its MI's coalition.

DeletedUser30111

Well in all fairness, there wasn't much of a coalition until you guys got in the fight, and it does irk a bit seeing you guys brag after taking NR cities like it's an even fight. I mean I know we got ourselves into it, but even you have to admit that things on the Mi/NR front would look radically different if it was just us 2 fighting.

And you can't fault someone for being in VM when you don't know the reasons behind it...

DeletedUser

Well in all fairness, there wasn't much of a coalition until you guys got in the fight, and it does irk a bit seeing you guys brag after taking NR cities like it's an even fight. I mean I know we got ourselves into it, but even you have to admit that things on the Mi/NR front would look radically different if it was just us 2 fighting.

And you can't fault someone for being in VM when you don't know the reasons behind it...

Ya I hear ya, and ok fair enough I will at least tone down the trumpets, but we dont know just how different that front would truly be do we? I will freely admit that it would be much more difficult that it is now, just so long as you can give a little credit as well, we are not the MRA most people thought we were are we?

Not faulting her being in VM, faulting her for being indignant after being in VM and attempting to justify losses, and spin the reality of the situation which is a considerable difference.

DeletedUser30111

Yeah y'all seem better than I originally thought. For sure have me regretting my decision to move into O45 instead of O44, as now I'm stuck fighting gauga-turtles

DeletedUser30967

Hrm now this is actually quite funny, lets review shall we?

TNE recruited a pair of refugees from ELT, and actually you attempted to bargain with us to drop the AoD merge and offer these people up. Then you freely admitted that you were just stalling for time to merge with NR, while at this time MI was not part of any coalition. Then you as part of NR attacked us prior to us being part of the coalition, which basically put us down on the anti NR side. It has also been said by members close to you that feared the others so sought safe haven in NR, but that is just a rumor....isnt it?

So lets set the record straight Maleficent, cause like you lied then you are lying now (rather poor form i might add), and as for "reaping the benefits" of the coalition all we are doing is taking your now NR cities... how many has Tanuki, Leopard, AJ4J lost in the last month to MI? We completely wiped out your entire defense and that was not even us going at full. You don't like having more than one alliance attacking you? Too bad, you made yer choice so do not whine "oh noez, we waz attacked by someone else firstest so we lost cities" that is about the worst excuse I have heard since playing this game especially since it is a game that revolves around teamwork.

The likely only reason you still have cities is the fact you seem to constantly been in VM since we started hitting NR cities in 63/64. Last but not least, it was never "MI's coalition against NR" in fact we were one of, if not the last to join. You want proof, I gotz proof.... It seems you have been very mis-informed or very misguided, take yer pick.

So are you gonna stick around or just go back into VM in a week?

Well see now, I know you're full of it :)

It's actually you guys who recruits all the refugees. Monsters LLC is full of them, from the beginning of the game- your academy alliance is nothing but one big collection of my refugees. So after you took in oh say....30 of my refugees, yea, I took 2 of your refugees. And since we were already fighting you, kind of makes sense that we'd take them in. And at this point Tloh should even be up for discussion since he's not MI.

And I never tried to bargin for you to stop the AoD merge. What I did want was all my refugees released- which was basically disbanding UKE since 90% of that alliance was our refugees. Which you guys agreed to do, to buy yourselves time to attack us, and you were the ones stalling me. And we'd been attacking you long before the merge with NR, we agreed to a cease fire with you while bargining...during which you started attacking us. So why on earth would I continue talks with an alliance, who I'm supposed to have a cease fire with, that everyone on my side honored, when you keep attacking us? And gave me 15k DBP while in a cease fire. I never said I did anything to buy time to merge with NR. It's funny how everything you accus me of doing, you're the one who's done. And if you'd like I can send you the messages from Lorax telling me I have my eyes on the peas and need to worry about the steak and join MI in the fight against NR. Maybe it's your leaders who are lying to you ;) MI is the most dishonest bunch I've met- that, or simply too many leaders, all doing their own thing, who never communicate....

And as for my VM. I moved. My VM has nothing to do with anything going on in game- I find it all rather inconvenient timing and annoying. I went to VM for 5 days before I moved so I could pack, the new place isn't wired for cable internet, so stole someone's internet for a couple days, they put a lock on in, so I went back into VM and had been patiently waiting for the cable company to send their install tech to run the wires so I can get internet. Pretty simple- RL happened is all. I'm sure you know how that goes ;)

DeletedUser30967

Ya sorry dont normally get like that but when a person who took in refugees, purposefully mislead other people, made threats and then is in VM practically since the whole thing started (and one of, if not the primary instigator), comes out of VM and then complains that they lost cities because other people attacked them first it kinda gets me back up.

I mean come on, knowing that they are at war against a bunch of different alliances yet giving excuses that someone else attacked them first and that is the only reason they lost cities? Heaven forbid that there is communication between alliances who are fighting the same foe... that would just be unfair ..... maybe there is something in the EULA that forbids such behavior......... seriously? That is something that just made my jaw drop, on top of piling all the other that was spouted such as its MI's coalition, I mean really, ask the other alliances if its MI's coalition.

I never said we lost cities because someone attacked us first? Where do you get this stuff from? Do you just randomly make stuff up? That is how MI rolls, with the exception of JoNuff, every leader in MI I've dealt with has proven to be nothing but a liar, so wouldn't be surprised. Or maybe you just didn't take the time to actually read what was written and are pulling stuff out randomly?

And yes, other alliances, including MI have referred to it as your coalition. And I said who, and offered to send the messages.

DeletedUser

wow double post...... Well its been a while since I have had to do this...but here we go:

I never said we lost cities because someone attacked us first? Where do you get this stuff from?

Here is your qoute... go ahead and attempt to argue semantics...
after your "allies" have wiped all their troops on our defenses, you then start attacking us....is rather poor form. Would be nice to see you guys fight your own fight, not just reap the spoils of other alliances efforts

Where do you get this stuff from? Do you just randomly make stuff up?

Please do read your own words again....They are right above this post.

And at this point Tloh should even be up for discussion since he's not MI

You guys booted him, because he didnt like the TNE/NR merge and said so.... omg heaven forbid.... So you if ya'll boot him and then dont attack him he is a refugee? Nice logic...

And yes, other alliances, including MI have referred to it as your coalition. And I said who, and offered to send the messages.

Go ahead and toss them here, it doesn't matter because I can show you the message of the coalition asking us to join. So honestly who got played the fool?

And I never tried to bargin for you to stop the AoD merge ... Which you guys agreed to do, to buy yourselves time to attack us, and you were the ones stalling me

Thats right you never tried to bargain, because you never really had any intention of anything but just buying time to merge on the first part (otherwise known as being the following: dishonest, misleading, lying). As for the second part you want to call people liars when you are one yourself, NR most certainly attacked first after you merged up October 13th ring any bells, perhaps 009 Stadt der Hunde?

we agreed to a cease fire with you while bargaining...during which you started attacking us

The only people who were attacked was the refugees and only in 053 our core, who we were already attacking when you grabbed them.... wow I myself am blonde but at least I do not have a selective memory.

O63- Stadt der Hunde, 2012-10-13 01:38, Attacked City: Stadt der Hunde

its amazing that you cant remember your own actions or what you said, honestly I gotta wonder what is it you hoped to accomplish?

DeletedUser

And that you recruit all these smaller alliances around us to attack before you do, then the next day, after your "allies" have wiped all their troops on our defenses, you then start attacking us....is rather poor form. Would be nice to see you guys fight your own fight, not just reap the spoils of other alliances efforts
What Mal was referring to is when you guys convinced Head Hunters to send all their troops to my city and MI didn't attack me until the next day. When you finally got around to attacking me my city was already stacked and you didn't do much damage.

DeletedUser30967

go ahead and attempt to argue semantics...

Please do read your own words again....They are right above this post.

Dispite you clever editing to try to make it appear like I said what you are trying to argue, this is the whole quote of what I said. The part you left out, which is the operative part of the sentence has been bolded

And that you recruit all these smaller alliances around us to attack before you do, then the next day, after your "allies" have wiped all their troops on our defenses, you then start attacking us....is rather poor form. Would be nice to see you guys fight your own fight, not just reap the spoils of other alliances efforts

And Tanuki is correct, I was referring to you getting Head Hunters to attack us for a whole day before you sent an attack, and imagine how surprised they were to find out MI wasn't attacking ;) I didn't say we lost cities because other alliances were attacking us, I said you're not willing to take us on yourselves, and you recruit other alliances in the area to attack us first, lie to them, and then attack a day later, instead of attacking simultaneously like you tell them you are. Lep already said why he lost cities, which is what we've told him, and I think we all know that the only reason you got so many cities is because so many of us were in VM at one time. He learned the lesson, we've brushed it off and are moving forward...but you're still trying to get everyone you can to attack us, and not doing it yourself until after the cities are already clear. THAT was my point. Get some troops, stop simming, clear a city yourself, and stop using other alliances to try to do it for you ;)

And how do you go from this, which is your first comment about Tloh:

TNE recruited a pair of refugees from ELT, and actually you attempted to bargain with us to drop the AoD merge and offer these people up.

To this when I said he shouldn't be up for discussion because he's now in MI:

You guys booted him, because he didnt like the TNE/NR merge and said so.... omg heaven forbid.... So you if ya'll boot him and then dont attack him he is a refugee? Nice logic...

I never said he was a refugee when you took him in, you are the one who said he's a refugee and implied him being in TNE/NR is why we're at war, my response was that it's not something to bring up since he's now in your alliance. And for the record Tloh was booted because he supported a MI city while in NR, and killed a NR CS, was labled a spy for MI, which he'd basically admitted to in our skype room, and was then booted.

Thats right you never tried to bargain, because you never really had any intention of anything but just buying time to merge on the first part (otherwise known as being the following: dishonest, misleading, lying).

I did try to bargin, you guys kept breaking your word. Maybe someone who was actually involved in talks, like JoNuff or Lorax, instead of someone with 3rd hand info should comment, because you clearly don't have the facts. And I didn't need to buy time to merge with NR. The great miscalculation most people made in this world was to not know my relationship with NR. I could have merged TNE with NR at anytime a month prior, or a month after I did, or 6 months from now. After the 3rd time MI went back on their word durring negotiations, I went to Muwa, said I'm ready to merge now, he said OK, and we did the next day. It was that simple and no reason to try to buy time. MI being liars merely pushed my hand into it happening sooner rather than later.

As for the second part you want to call people liars when you are one yourself, NR most certainly attacked first after you merged up October 13th ring any bells, perhaps 009 Stadt der Hunde?

I have no idea what you're talking about here. I said we attacked first. I said we'd been attacking you guys for well over a month as TNE and taking cities from all our refugees you kept taking in your alliances. Stadt der Hunde wasn't the first city we took from you guys. What I did say was TNE merging into NR is not the reason we're fighting now. It just took you guys that long to attack back. We took 10 - 15 cities from you (MI/UKE) prior to merging with NR. I even had a contest up in the TNE forum to see who could attack the most MI/UKE members before getting attacked, and another contest to see who could get attacked by MI/UKE first.

This is the comment of yours I was referring to:

Then you as part of NR attacked us prior to us being part of the coalition, which basically put us down on the anti NR side.

Again, we'd been attacking you long before that, and you tried getting us to agree to join you in fighting against NR during negotiations ;)

The only people who were attacked was the refugees and only in 053 our core, who we were already attacking when you grabbed them.... wow I myself am blonde but at least I do not have a selective memory.

That is a flat out lie. The whole issue and reason talks with MI broke down was because you kept attacking Popeye and Tloh in O64. I said you could attack them in O53 all you wanted, and that we weren't going to defend in 53. But you guys ran, not 1, not 2, but 3 separate Ops against them in O64. The first 2 times I was placated by being told it was a miscommunication, and then that some people are just doing what they want but it wasn't sanctioned by leadership. When it happened the 3rd time, I labeled your group a bunch of liars and decided to merge with NR. You were attacking TNE cities, cities that had been mine and other TNE members that we'd handed off, in O64. THAT is the main reason negotiations stopped. And it was then, at that point, I'd decided to merge TNE into NR, because I simply didn't have time for all the nonsensical diplo stuff.

its amazing that you cant remember your own actions or what you said, honestly I gotta wonder what is it you hoped to accomplish?

I can remember everything perfectly fine. The problem here, is that you were not actually involved personally in anything or any conversation that happened. You are giving 3rd or 4th hand info, are missing vital pieces of info, and trying to connect dots that simply don't have anything to do with each other. You're just out of the loop more than you knew, and so instead of admitting that, you try to call me a liar, instead of simply accepting you were never given all the information.

I'm now going to take some wise advise I was once given....never argue with a crazy person or a liar, on lookers my not be able to tell the difference...thanks for reminding my why I don't come to the forum :)

Oh, and one last edit: I took Stadt der Haunde on Oct 19th, and TNE merged into NR on Oct 23rd....I actually took 4 cities at once from you guys that day. And it was the next day after that, negotiations with MI started ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For those of you who are wondering why there has been no response or continued vitrol, we have actually taken to PMs and are discussing this nicely.... Sorry for ending the show that way.

DeletedUser

Too much info that nobody cares about. Did not read. 3 pages of bickering about what happened in the past. Great job on trying to defend whatever that nobody cares about anyways. Quote/quote/quote yadda yadda yadda. Nobody really cares. The facts are what we see in our fighting.

DeletedUser

i agree. NR is surrounded completely. You have nowhere to go but right into the death whole. Where you will be trapped and destroyed. What i think NR missed when calculating the outcome of this war was that there are many that will back up the front-line. In the top 7 alliance or not.

Um yes we do. Straight through every other alliance.

Also your map only shows islands and who has the most cities on that island. Regardless of how insignificant or pathetic that city may be.

DeletedUser

This guy has 3 cities, all under 5k. I wouldn't really worry about what he thinks.