Pnp No Rules will inevitably fail

DeletedUser30111

Lulz were had. :p From reading the forums, NR seemed to be one of those alliances that over-built their reputation beyond what they could actually handle.

Meh, I think just as was the case when Troy first started with EG, people talked us up more than we actually talked ourselves up. And we've delivered where we promised. No NAPs, no pacts and we're doing really well for ourselves.

DeletedUser

Lulz were had. :p From reading the forums, NR seemed to be one of those alliances that over-built their reputation beyond what they could actually handle.

So how are we not handling it then?

We are being attacked by up to 6 alliances and doing very fine.

DeletedUser

I have heard it all. NR is only a copy of Deaths Measure.
Of all the crazy things being uttered this is the most delusional.

Here is the truth:
Every day NR grows stronger.
Every day our opponents grow more desperate in their search for answers.

DeletedUser27700

I have heard it all. NR is only a copy of Deaths Measure.
Of all the crazy things being uttered this is the most delusional.

Here is the truth:
Every day NR grows stronger.
Every day our opponents grow more desperate in their search for answers.

and everyday you move closer to having no one to fight, thus killing the entire server. Like it or not, No Rules is too big.

DeletedUser11965

No Rules will inevitably fail. I don't see where that implies...if your talking about NR2. Caesareth as everyone in NR say is a retard. He never followed our charter.

DeletedUser27700

No, i mean that you are turning on each other. NR2(whatever its called now) is attacking NR so...

DeletedUser

It was mildly interesting to re-read this thread after more than a month has elapsed since the last post.
Two observations from me :
1) this world is not boring (although this forum is really dead). there are plenty of alliances to fight and some interesting battles are taking place all over the server.
2) NR still hasn't failed - but most (all?) of it's critics from this thread have failed or left the server.

DeletedUser

Hi all, First post in the forum, had to work up the courage

but eh, when are No Rules suppose to fail, because it doesn't look like happening just now......

DeletedUser

Doesn't one alliance always get too big in each world?
Since this is in the NR thread I'm guessing you are talking about NR and the recent merge of TNE into NR. However, MI and their academy MLLC are over 150 members. I would say it is MI + academy which is too big in Troy.

DeletedUser

Hey guys it's me again. Haha Most of you new guys don't know me but Im sure all these old Trojans do. :)

Nonetheless, I just figured I'd stop by and see how things have gone since I left the world so long ago ha

There doesnt seem to be as much senseless bickering as there was back then, Im guessing LEGEND and Inuyisha left? ha

But as for NR, I was very close to the guys that started the alliance right before I left the game. They had a great thing going for them back then, but it seems that they lost the very essence that they started the alliance for. It started out as just a group of hard working, experienced players just looking to make some noise on this world. Thats what made them great.

Now it seems that they have lost that original vigor with the 3 new attachments I see they have made. Yes, they are at the top, and they will stay there for quite a while. But unless they make sure they get all their best guys back into the original NR before everyone gets smart and starts splitting, then they will be in for some major trouble down the road. Any decent player that is in any of those academies needs to see the big picture here haha if they don't, they don't deserve to make it to the end.

They need to get back to their elite ways and go back to the old school way of doing things. But thats just my opinion. :pro:

But regardless, I hope everyone is doing well and having a good time. It's nice seeing some of you guys still here after all this time. :) Wish I could have stayed, maybe this world would have played out a little different if I had stayed, and continued leading the best alliance in the game :cool: haha Hope to see you guys someday on a different world when I have the time to start playing again. ha Best of luck to all the alliances and all my old friends :)

Until next time,
Athlete1021
Former Leader of the Irish War Wolves.

DeletedUser

When the heck did we lose ppl? the only ppl that have left where b.c inactive or geographically location. I admit there is few people that dont seem the brightest. As far as i know we dont have academies

and im not going to care about grammar

DeletedUser

i think he was confused by the comments on this thread, people seemed to think No Rules had 3 academies when they actually only had one and that one revolted

DeletedUser

So I've been wondering, anyone else stepping up to the plate? or the current guys the only ones?

DeletedUser31161

what exactly happened to NR. I was in an alliance in Troy a long time at the beginning. I was in an alliance called Our Base. I remember Mulwatt 2 because we were in the same alliance. He was a good player. What happened if No Rules is so bad why did he join. History please.