Pnp No Rules will inevitably fail

DeletedUser

what exactly happened to NR. I was in an alliance in Troy a long time at the beginning. I was in an alliance called Our Base. I remember Mulwatt 2 because we were in the same alliance. He was a good player. What happened if No Rules is so bad why did he join. History please.
He made NR when the gentlemen merger with DM as He didn't want to, slowly as backstabbing and stupid politics increased NR grew. No instead of stupid politics between alliances its internal some not caring for others.

DeletedUser30111

what exactly happened to NR. I was in an alliance in Troy a long time at the beginning. I was in an alliance called Our Base. I remember Mulwatt 2 because we were in the same alliance. He was a good player. What happened if No Rules is so bad why did he join. History please.

History of NR?
Basically, happened with the merger of Extraordinary Gentlemen and Deaths Measure. People were unhappy, including Muw, so he went and made NR with Conquer as a politics/leader-free alliance because of all the backhanded, stupid stuff that happened between Extraordinary Gentlemen, Irish War Wolves, Seraphim and Deaths Measure early on (I'm assuming) and a whole bunch of really good ex-EG and independant players joined, giving us a very high average and abp, which attracted more good players, and so on.
Then NR became dominant when IWW fell and we crushed DM in a day or so. And then no one liked us because we were too good and we were "bullying" others.

I think that's a good basic history.

Edit: You beat me Dayta, but I like how similar our wording is, haha.

DeletedUser11965

Then this politics/leader-free alliance finally took a turn.

DeletedUser31161

History of NR?
Basically, happened with the merger of Extraordinary Gentlemen and Deaths Measure. People were unhappy, including Muw, so he went and made NR with Conquer as a politics/leader-free alliance because of all the backhanded, stupid stuff that happened between Extraordinary Gentlemen, Irish War Wolves, Seraphim and Deaths Measure early on (I'm assuming) and a whole bunch of really good ex-EG and independant players joined, giving us a very high average and abp, which attracted more good players, and so on.
Then NR became dominant when IWW fell and we crushed DM in a day or so. And then no one liked us because we were too good and we were "bullying" others.

I think that's a good basic history.

Edit: You beat me Dayta, but I like how similar our wording is, haha.

i remember ER they were a fast growing elite bunch right? so what are u guys opinion on the war with NR and other alliances near 066.

DeletedUser

extraordinary gentleman were the second best alliance in the world for a while

but did DM merge into Gentleman or did they form a new alliance, and if so which alliance?

DeletedUser30111

extraordinary gentleman were the second best alliance in the world for a while

but did DM merge into Gentleman or did they form a new alliance, and if so which alliance?

EG merged into DM, but it was an extremely incomplete merge, in the end only a few EG members stayed in DM.

DeletedUser

ok thanks

seemed a strange decision, i think EG would still be around today and would have had a big say in things had they not merged

DeletedUser30111

ok thanks

seemed a strange decision, i think EG would still be around today and would have had a big say in things had they not merged

Agreed, that's why I was against it personally. But in the end the top players in EG are mostly still around in NR, so it worked out.