No shenanigans alliance

DeletedUser

To all experience players - can somebody that has the commitment pls start up no ego and no shenanigans alliance that has only 2 tabs: attack & defence

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

Oh my god!!!! Is that you Ammata??? I remember you from Baris. How've you been buddy? Long time no see.

DeletedUser

Well, I can deliver on the no ego, but I rather enjoy my shenanigans, if I may say so myself. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep - I'm back Mr dave. So you're being active all these time?

Used to play with The Sim in Baris and they only had 2 tabs forums, more time playing and less time reading and I got no problem with DA either just give it time and see how far it will goes, so far okay to me (personally just too many postings to go thru when I log on, today 108 postings and that's alot of reading time)

DeletedUser32498

Yep - I'm back Mr dave. So you're being active all these time?

Used to play with The Sim in Baris and they only had 2 tabs forums, more time playing and less time reading and I got no problem with DA either just give it time and see how far it will goes, so far okay to me (personally just too many postings to go thru when I log on, today 108 postings and that's alot of reading time)
Hey Ammata lol. Yeah Sims were after you big time when you joined Round Table. It's nice to see you're back tho. :) Yes I've been active lots. I'm still in Baris but I lost so many cities when I fought the number 1 alliance by myself. Got up to 240k points, and over 40k dbps in one day of fighting. Now i'm on a quest to gain control of one island in Baris since I have tons of slots open. But I also play in another world Kos on a different player name. I left byllis after 1 day cause when I got in hardly any serious players. I'm waiting for a world that opens in October. You should join me in another world Ammata. You are a teamplayer and it's nice to see familiar faces on one alliance. I'll be bringing some friends over with me too. :)

DeletedUser

ok - let me know
Yeph - a hothead took over the sims from the original founder and it was also a good time for me to quite playing. I'm not as active this round and will wait to see which mobs will come for me this round and hope they are as good as the sims were...lol

BTW - TRT was terrible

DeletedUser

thread name change, is rather funny, go wash your mouth out with soap ammata

DeletedUser32498

ok - let me know
Yeph - a hothead took over the sims from the original founder and it was also a good time for me to quite playing. I'm not as active this round and will wait to see which mobs will come for me this round and hope they are as good as the sims were...lol

BTW - TRT was terrible
Allright I'll stay in touch with you. And btw my alliance will only be for experienced people who get along lol. No hotheads like some of the sims were. :) I've got a good friend from alliance Sirotci (who played as doli80) that is coming. She plays on a different account and also in another world with me.