INSTEAD OF TALKING CRAP OF TOPIC AND GETTING INTO TROUVLE TALK MINCE HERE LOL
SO WHATS HAPPENING TROOPS ....:p

WHOS ALL DRINKING THIS FRIDAY NYT :)

I HAVE THAT FRIDAY FEELING
FridayFeeling.png
:pro: and anyone not having fun gets 1 breimms sent to them haha:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

there is an off-topic section for you if you want to talk off-topic :p I dont think phoenixavier would see this as appropriate in the Kappa forum :/

DeletedUser

as long as this is the only Off-Topic (spam section) and the spam is cooked nicely and not burnt ill allow it :p but if it gets to outta hand ill close it and not allow another :p savy?

DeletedUser

pheonix is my hero he loves the kappa forum life

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Phoenix have you banned Cabz or have the crimsons pushed him into VM? lol!

DeletedUser

i am here still rudi my freind :) and always will be :)

i am in VM mode just now but will be back very soon :)

DeletedUser

Phoenix have you banned Cabz or have the crimsons pushed him into VM? lol!

i cannot ban someone in game :p im only a forum moderator lol although i could ban him here . . . it would just take alot lol :D

DeletedUser

haha cabz are u willing to bet that i wouldnt ban u if u gave me a good reason to ? lol :p

and my favorite song ? this summer would have to be: (click the pic) :D

DeletedUser

haha cabz are u willing to bet that i wouldnt ban u if u gave me a good reason to ? lol

no not betting haha but you wouldnt ban me for nothing haha i entertain you to much lol

DeletedUser

I think my favourite song of the day would have to be ,
Guy Garvey has one of the best voices out there today. close call between that song and many other favourites of mine.

DeletedUser

Song of the day for me.
I was going to put down The Suburbs by arcade fire, but then I was listening to this.. and I remembered why I love Johnny Cash so much, he just sells every story he sings.

so without further ado, my pick of the day... I See A Darkness by Johnny Cash (RIP)