No subject

muhvi

Phrourach
Funny, i didnt see us losing much before invicta joined in. We just didnt fight them ;) Are u still sour we turned you down?

I'm just having a little fun. We all knew this was going to happen anyway. About the "turning down" thing. I was just sniffing around what's going on around me. Have you already popped open a champagne while listening to some gangsta rap to celebrate this important day? :)

DeletedUser33675

That's a shame. It was a pleasure to fight with you. Thank you and good luck.

DeletedUser40493

Funny TEE fight good, which can not be said for Invicta and seeing Invicta members speculating from their canibalising waters is a bit ridiculous

P.S. All the best to TEE in RL - I really do hope you'll reconsider and regroup to stay here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

I'm just having a little fun. We all knew this was going to happen anyway. About the "turning down" thing. I was just sniffing around what's going on around me. Have you already popped open a champagne while listening to some gangsta rap to celebrate this important day? :)

I am listening to "gangsta" rap and eating MC D
This is not an important Day to us, was very much predicted as you said. And it was also very much predicted haters would say invicta saved us. But thats just trolling and not keeping to the facts

Silver Witch

Strategos
To TEE you fought well. Its a shame you are leaving so soon but all respect to you for what you achieved here.

As to the rest. We have played our own game all server and that included getting closer to TEE, taking back 54 cities and expanding on our borders. We don't claim to have 'saved' you Thizz. Clearly WC and Invicta attacking TEE helped us both. Lets be honest you achieved a lot more in last week or so than before we got involved.

Milenski - not sure what you mean. We took c50 TEE cities in 10 days that doesnt look like speculation to me.

DeletedUser40493

Not referring to you silver, you are one of the few I have respect for - canibals know who they are and putting comment while not even know what a war is is funny

DeletedUser21560

To TEE you fought well. Its a shame you are leaving so soon but all respect to you for what you achieved here.

As to the rest. We have played our own game all server and that included getting closer to TEE, taking back 54 cities and expanding on our borders. We don't claim to have 'saved' you Thizz. Clearly WC and Invicta attacking TEE helped us both. Lets be honest you achieved a lot more in last week or so than before we got involved.

Milenski - not sure what you mean. We took c50 TEE cities in 10 days that doesnt look like speculation to me.

Ofcourse we would achieve much more being 2 that hit them. But it wasnt like we were dieing 10 days ago and now saved lol

DeletedUser55437

you guys have over 100 cities in ocean 65 though, that's that migration about ? :D

DeletedUser32254

Can't say as I blame TEE. Been in the similar situation myself many worlds ago and choose to do the same. Comes a point when it is just silly to feed your combined enemies in an unfair fight. (remember kids, this is a game so yes fair should count for something)
Double that at the gold level some of you folks are playing at.

Control what you can and force them to fight each other is the choice we made back then. I got some pretty nasty mail over that one. LOL

DeletedUser50245

all my respect to TEE ... great sniping and great team play even though less than 30 of you were not in VM/just came out of VM
i hate to see you go
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

DeletedUser21560

Can't say as I blame TEE. Been in the similar situation myself many worlds ago and choose to do the same. Comes a point when it is just silly to feed your combined enemies in an unfair fight. (remember kids, this is a game so yes fair should count for something)
Double that at the gold level some of you folks are playing at.

Control what you can and force them to fight each other is the choice we made back then. I got some pretty nasty mail over that one. LOL

We have been in the exact same situation here since 1 week after BP end. You cannot blame this on unfairness

Some teams are Strong enough to withstand the pressure, others are not.

DeletedUser55286

All the most interesting waits for us ahead.The information that wrote on the forum about the Russian type, that there are bots and so on like in real life not confirmed.However, I am sure that the same bots and gold Fox will not save Invista .Well, at least for the reason that against a strong opponent is more fun to play.But against someone with a gold just playing against you and even more.So we will see.And the fact that the Russian type are gone now the cunning plan of Putin.

DeletedUser32254

We have been in the exact same situation here since 1 week after BP end. You cannot blame this on unfairness

I don't know your situation, I do not know your team members, your leads, I do not know your goals, or have a good overview of your enemies. I cannot intelligently comment on your situation.

In the case I cited, we, a built team, had also been continuously engaged by superior forces since day one out of BP, survived deadly internal conflicts, pact collapses, all manner of ... lets just call it what it was, cheating, fought hard and valiantly. But our team was tired, gold reserves, never high, were depleted. Leadership of our enemies had RL personal connections and both teams were internally stable.

We took a hard realistic look, ran the numbers, and it summed up to nothing but a slow death that would only profit our enemies.
We gave honest fair warning, a proposal for what it would take to prevent it, and followed through when conditions were not met.

In a nut shell, you have to do what you think is best for your players. --Keeping in mind that this is not life or death, it is just a game and there are real live people, with real lives, on the other side of the screen.

muhvi

Phrourach

No you haven't. For the first 4 weeks after the BP you were fighting smaller unorganized alliances with TEE that were between you. That's OK too. That's what you should do. You hardly had any defensive BP at that time. This can be looked up so don't lie. Still remember the MM you sent out to us after we got some hard beating from TEE and WC (maybe that's the reason I like to troll with you a little? :) ). Some funny stuff there. :) The pressure came when TEE started attacking you 1on1.
I like WC. Some good players there. Sad they have one egotripping, gangstarapping guy as one of their leaders. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser21560

No you haven't. For the first 4 weeks after the BP you were fighting smaller unorganized alliances with TEE that were between you. That's OK too. That's what you should do. You hardly had any defensive BP at that time. This can be looked up so don't lie. Still remember the MM you sent out to us after we got some hard beating from TEE and WC (maybe that's the reason I like to troll with you a little? :) ). Some funny stuff there. :) The pressure came when TEE started attacking you 1on1.
I like WC. Some good players there. Sad they have one egotripping, gangstarapping guy as one of their leaders. :)

Hehe thats a nice nickname. Maybe i should use it for future worlds. So far i have been a dictator, destabilizer of worlds and now im an egotripping gangstarapping guy. Those smaller unorganized alliances, were twice our size if you add up their points. Its not our fault you do not know how to play the game or for your leaders sake, know how to lead.

Yes i sent you a nice MM, offered you a home in an organized alliance. Some took up the offer, others like yourself wanted to relocate and then later come back asking for an invite. You did not get it, get over it. I can take criticism, but what i cant take is fakeness. Few weeks ago you wanted to join us, and now you talk crap about us.

Our DBP speaks for itself, you can check the stats if you click on ranking and then defense (alliance)

Some withstood the pressure TEE put on them, others got rimmed or ran out of 55. Everyone can see who belongs in the first category and who belongs in the second
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

mats25

Phrourach
lets stop the blessing and lets move on...with or without TEE...
choises are choises and this is not change nothing , than others need to fill they free slots...it means war stops a bit time and all go to eat from TEE s table...thanks guyes to build you grepolis...i name it as internals.
i respect you guyes as grpoholics, but mad you all leaving world...

muhvi

Phrourach
Hehe thats a nice nickname. Maybe i should use it for future worlds. So far i have been a dictator, destabilizer of worlds and now im an egotripping gangstarapping guy. Those smaller unorganized alliances, were twice our size if you add up their points. Its not our fault you do not know how to play the game or for your leaders sake, know how to lead.

Yes i sent you a nice MM, offered you a home in an organized alliance. Some took up the offer, others like yourself wanted to relocate and then later come back asking for an invite. You did not get it, get over it. I can take criticism, but what i cant take is fakeness. Few weeks ago you wanted to join us, and now you talk crap about us.

Our DBP speaks for itself, you can check the stats if you click on ranking and then defense (alliance)

Some withstood the pressure TEE put on them, others got rimmed or ran out of 55. Everyone can see who belongs in the first category and who belongs in the second
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

"Those smaller unorganized alliances, were twice our size if you add up their points. Its not our fault you do not know how to play the game or for your leaders sake, know how to lead."

This goes for TEE also now i guess? That's the exact thing i was referring to. "Facts".

I'm not talking about your alliance. I'm talking about you actually. Most of your "facts" are lies downgrading your opponents. I mean look at your posts. There was nothing in that MM about offering a home in an organized alliance. The players who got scared maybe applied to you and you took them in. Don't bring up me wanting to join you all the time. The first time I applied was when i just started this world and saw some familiar faces in your alliance. Sent a default application to you and some other alliances around me. I came here alone, I like the challenge. Had some talks with raydium88 a few weeks ago about TEE, me, the possibility of parallel universes but that's it. I don't care.

From a guy in the second category to "destabilizer of worlds".

muhvi

Phrourach
I might went too far with all of this, I admit. It really doesn't matter to me. But I'm not wrong like "destabilizer of worlds" is. :)
Anyway, hope you all enjoyed the drama. Might visit the forums again in a few years.