no unnecessary capitals please

DeletedUser

hi, it's me. yes, pythagorus.

the bulk of my grepolis playing has been in daizan's premades (-BS- in kappa -> VRoD, and PV in xi) although i have played a couple of other worlds. currently enjoying life on the psi rim with a few buddies.

i'm usually in the q&a section or bugs tryin to help peeps with issues if possible, but i like to get into the world forums every now and then to either rile people up or do some stats (or rile people up with some stats)

i studied actuarial science, so i quite enjoy messing around with the numbers in the game to see what happens, but i really do play for fun so i haven't actually put much work into finding the inner secrets of grepolis :p

when not grepo'ing i also play decent guitar and got national for 8-ball pool back in my heyday, also like football, rugby, wakeboarding, poker, golf and salsa dancing :cool:

if you wanna ask any questions (grepo or not) feel free. i may even answer some.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if i ever get that title from the forum personality competition i might even make it read "cooler than aicy" :cool:

DeletedUser2795

There is no such thing as a decent good, etc. guitar. The only "good" guitar is a very, very disused guitar. A "decent" one might be kind enough to play near an unstable nuclear reactor.

DeletedUser16429

that is why i like them b/c this is there schelude eat sleep poop easy schelude don't you think

DeletedUser

yes, their only problem is that they have no time for grepo with all that sleeping.

DeletedUser

i have to agree with cats on this one, milk is better than water.

DeletedUser

i don't think there was ever much debate over milk's superiority ;)

PS: i'm not one of the masses! mommy said i'm special, and she knows best.