no war thread ?

DeletedUser47369

peace_sign_rainbow_3.jpg

DeletedUser

ill sum it up for you.
most of the big alliances are fighting Triad.
the rest are scraping with each other whilst trying to stay out of triads radar.

The end

DeletedUser33530

ill sum it up for you.
most of the big alliances are fighting Triad.
the rest are scraping with each other whilst trying to stay out of triads radar.

The end

This is pretty accurate I would just change Triad to Triad and ally.

DeletedUser21774

You'd have to do a family tree like war thread. Something that shows real or suspected war/ally relations. Because I know for a fact all the "allies" pacted against Triad are double crossing each other. I don't imagine that will change much over the next 18 months. Just alliance names. Cheater you up to the task? Lie even (or lie as usual).

DeletedUser48399

It would be a challenge sorting out all the fake pacts etc. What happened to just fighting each other? Now it all seems to be about how many pacts or naps you can have or how many times you can merge

:pro: not a build pretty cities and be friendly game

DeletedUser33530

You'd have to do a family tree like war thread. Something that shows real or suspected war/ally relations. Because I know for a fact all the "allies" pacted against Triad are double crossing each other. I don't imagine that will change much over the next 18 months. Just alliance names. Cheater you up to the task? Lie even (or lie as usual).

I'm honestly tempted to do that cause it sounds awesome but I can't for two reason.
1. I have no clue how to do that and I don't have time currently to figure it out and run it.
2. As you pointed out half of it would probably be lies or rumors I hear in the world Skype chat

I might make a Triad Vs. World minus the voodo lady thread though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42486

so far triad vs the world

59-0

i have only counted people who was in an alliance at the moment city was overtaken.

there for inactives, ghosts, and those players who got kicked when under triad sieges(lol) is not counted for :)

DeletedUser11165

Yes I have had at least 20 conversations about either players or alliances I have never heard of or pacts we don't have....

We have 1 ally everything else is fair game just because we don't bother setting an alliance red does not mean we like you.

DeletedUser33530

so far triad vs the world

59-0

i have only counted people who was in an alliance at the moment city was overtaken.

there for inactives, ghosts, and those players who got kicked when under triad sieges(lol) is not counted for :)
yeah I'm sorry I can't make anything entertaining with those stats lol.

DeletedUser40768

Well a war in the making seems to be taking place. The pact between LL and HH is over, and HH already has launched some CS :D