Passed No WW rewards for second completion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oskar you know I say this as a guy who's alliance isn't first to win the WWs.

DeletedUser

Make it 13-0. It's foolish to allow a second alliance to complete the wonders and receive an award. A lot of players leave worlds after the first team wins anyways. Kind of asinine to allow a weaker alliance to play mop up duty and complete wonders months after the core players of the world have left.

- Lord Tayshaun, Omega

Thane Badger

Phrourach
You have to get the idea onto the voting page before you can try to get it passed.

Certainly there should only be one set of winners. anything else is just dumb.

One way to advance your idea is to rate the thread, once 25 people have rated the thread and the average is 5 or 4? stars then you meet one of the conditions to advance the idea. You already have met another with the number of people reading it.

If you can get 40 posts on the thread that also meets one of the 2 conditions required.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Id love to see this in place.

I don't like seeing TCC having a crown they don't deserve, along with what ever other alliances are out there.
After EN left after dominating the world and controlling over 13 oceans and holding the 7 WWs for a couple of months before we decided to ghost.
I cant believe the world lasted that long afterwards anyway let alone they got the awards and a crown for it :supermad:

DeletedUser

15-0

I don't see the point of WWs if they don't put this into place.

DeletedUser

I thought this would already be implemented. If it isn't it should be. Right now. Only one alliance should be able to carry the title and get the award.

DeletedUser20948

i agree with mazz about this and i cant believe TCC should be allowed the benefits by finishing the WW's second. i would have thought it was common sense that there can only be one outright winner

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Oskar you know I say this as a guy who's alliance isn't first to win the WWs.

Nor am I first to win the WW, or at all but then we would have stop bothering about them in Xi by now :p Maybe if we get lucky we'll get that fourth wonder, but I still think it should be only the first alliance to get 4 and first to 7.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I like this idea a lot, makes perfect sense and should have been this way all along. For those alliances that still choose to go on and build 4,7 world wonders kudos to them because it is no easy task. However, the only reward they should receive for completing after the world has already been "won" is a thanks for competing ribbon. :p

DeletedUser

there should only be one world winner as the originals fought hard to get it done first last time i checked second place is the loser to the first place winner why reward them

DeletedUser

Okay so I looked at the Hall of Fame section and they only count one alliance as the true rulers(4 WWs) but still gives out rewards and awards to the people who later complete them. They count all alliances who complete all 7 as masters.

DeletedUser

Okay so I looked at the Hall of Fame section and they only count one alliance as the true rulers(4 WWs) but still gives out rewards and awards to the people who later complete them. They count all alliances who complete all 7 as masters.
Hello StrikeHard,

Given that most of the posts in the 4 pages in this thread were favourable to your idea, perhaps you can make the same thread in the "Voting" section ? Or are there any particular rules regarding the Voting ? I think this idea makes sense and should be put into place (or at least seriously considered by the developers).

Status
Not open for further replies.