Passed No WW rewards for second completion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey Kim!

I'd love to but I think that polls are only available to moderators. I could ask one but then the ideas mod would get annoyed at that mod for doing so ;)

I'm not sure what it will take for this to get passed but I hope it's soon.

DeletedUser

No, only pheonix or Laney can move it, Strike doesnt have those powers ;)

DeletedUser26631

16.5-0.5

i somewhat agree, the master of X award needs to be given to the true master but not the next wonder builders. they don't get a crown but a bronze hawk and no award.

DeletedUser

16.5-0.5

i somewhat agree, the master of X award needs to be given to the true master but not the next wonder builders. they don't get a crown but a bronze hawk and no award.
A Bronze hawk lol, Maybe a bronze vulture seeing as they are feeding on the scraps of a server.

Really I agree with others that the server shouldn't be around long enough for another alliance to complete all 7 after another alliance has. My experience it was around 9 months after we left the other alliance completed theirs
If the server lasts that long that another alliance can complete all 7 it makes me wonder what these allaince were doing while the 1st built all 7. I suspect they were all simming in a war game which is a joke and they should all join hyper... w/e it is were everyone is friendly and lovely to each other, that or farmville!

Either way something needs to be done otherwise people will realise there is no point rushing and spending gold to meet these objectives if there is no need to rush because they award second place along with any other places that can complete it as well after others have been and gone.

DeletedUser

Hello all,

I wish to thank StrikeHard for his proposal and I would suggest to modify it as follow:

Proposal: Once all 7 WW are completed other alliances should:
A) Get awards
B) Get rewards

Reason: Since the worlds continue to exist until there are at least 300 "active" players per world, indipendently from the WW race, then also Master and Ruler of the World awards and rewards should continue to be given till the end of the world.

Details:
A) Masters/Rulers awards
B) New crowns (gold for the first alliance who complete all WWs, silver for the second one, bronze for the third one and iron for the others)
C) 50 extra favor cap

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree with Archimedes of Syracuse, his idea is better than the OP. We should follow it, and get the mods to vote on it

DeletedUser

Nope, those players are 2nd rate as all the good players leave after WW's have been built. SO in the end, its the simmers and inactives who get crowns?? I dont want a reward that everyone else has.....

DeletedUser

I am going to say no, you're still rewarding those players who don't deserve those rewards and awards.

Well good luck guys in pushing this through for me, cya.

DeletedUser23986

This will make old world close faster. you can not ignore long run players, who want to play till the end. Players will immediately quit after the world wonders are formed, and the world will be closed.

The aim of world wonder is not only to join new worlds. They were also for players to gain advantages in the world where they built wonders

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes so if everyone has an advantage........ Where is the advantage????????????? :eek:

Thane Badger

Phrourach
You have to get the idea onto the voting page before you can try to get it passed.

Certainly there should only be one set of winners. anything else is just dumb.

One way to advance your idea is to rate the thread, once 25 people have rated the thread and the average is 5 or 4? stars then you meet one of the conditions to advance the idea. You already have met another with the number of people reading it.

If you can get 40 posts on the thread that also meets one of the 2 conditions required.

You have to work the system as it is designed. Just like the rest of the game.

You need people to rate your thread. You need to engage people in discussion about their alternative ideas. You need to read up on the conditions which will advance your idea to the next stage.

DeletedUser

You can not ignore long run players, who want to play till the end. Players will immediately quit after the world wonders are formed, and the world will be closed.

I do agree with Hasan Naqvi

Yes so if everyone has an advantage........ Where is the advantage????????????? :eek:
It is not everyone: Building all wws on an active world isn't an easy task at all!

DeletedUser

Lol but it is easy if all the decent players have already left :p

Status
Not open for further replies.