Passed No WW rewards for second completion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal: Once all 7 WW are completed no other alliances should:
A) Get awards
B) Get rewards

Reason: I'd be annoyed for my alliance to complete all the WWs and leave just for another alliance to also complete them and get same rewards. Also they shouldn't be able to show off using a crown.

Details: After all WWs are completed, no other alliance should be able to create them again. At the very minimum they shouldn't:
A) Received awards(Masters and Rulers - but still get single WW awards)/rewards
B) Gain a crown
C) 50 extra favor cap

Visual Aids: Erm, anyone wanna help a brother out?

Balance/Abuse Prevention: Erm, anyone wanna help..

Also, if this idea is put into place... I want ALL players who didn't actually win all 7 wonders to be stripped of crown, awards and rewards.

DeletedUser5554

You gain a crown just for building 4? Wow no wonder anyone has them now a days... Anyways Agreed 100%

DeletedUser

No, you get a crown for building 7. For building 4 you get an award.

Speaking of the 4, no two Master of X world should be given out either.

DeletedUser5554

Congrats :) You should check out my idea SH you may like it :)

DeletedUser

Yes. To be honest i thought it would already have been a game mechanic since the start that only 1 set of awards are dished out per world....

DeletedUser

Nope two can be dished out:

2hwyrl.jpg

Now, this player's alliance actually completed the WWs 9 months after the REAL winners.

DeletedUser

That totally makes sense, and I actually thought it was already that way. There should only be 1 alliance as winner of a given world otherwise there's really no point making the WWs in the first place.

DeletedUser29443

I truly do not understand how you can have multiple alliances getting the reward. I have seen this happen in chi and its crazy. One alliance wins the ww race and then they leave. Then another comes in and completes them and wins the world as well. If your alliance cannot win the wonders the first time you shouldnt be able to sit and wait for the winners to leave and still get the same rewards.

DeletedUser

I would say the world should be closed right after all 7 Wonders are built (it should be stated as world closing condition in rules). That will not only prevent building further Wonders in this world but also will make flow of players in another worlds.

And for sure Winners and Masters awards should be rewarded only once in every world.

DeletedUser

Not sure about closing, people would still like to play I think.

So erm 10-0, what will it take to get it passed?

Status
Not open for further replies.