Nod's breakdown of Hyperborea

DeletedUser6948

I suspect that the alliances are full of noobs since anybody who's played for any length of time is like me and waiting to see how they shake down.

DeletedUser5554

im just chilling with a friend right now so far we make a decent team but definently not one of the greats like Noble Team with it's blatent hate for MRA's while being an MRA (-:

DeletedUser

I just got together my friends from Athens and recruited some guys in the immediate area while we wait to see how this plays out

DeletedUser

I would have to agree with all the above. I too am just thinking maybe this world will come around when all the noobs get bored or die off. This is a second world for me so not much time will be devoted to it for now. It is funny though when you have High Commander General who has played in 6 worlds but has never had more than 1 city and more than a 2 k city. What the hell position is that? This world is definitely filled with noobs.

DeletedUser29066

I think this is a good world for:

1: Noobs
2: Experienced players who want a less stressful world to bide their time until they start a new one.
3: Players with limited experience who want to experiment with a few things before trying them in a conquest world.
4: Sim players

I'm pretty much #2 with a hint of #3 .. LOL

If you are a very experienced player used to conquering lots of cities and gigantic alliances that dominate worlds this world is probably not for you.

DeletedUser

But it is for me lol.... I'm enjoying the difference right about now. Coming from a gigantic alliance where players who can hold an entire war front on their own... this is interesting and fun.

DeletedUser

3: Players with limited experience who want to experiment with a few things before trying them in a conquest world.

I fit into this category along with my friend 'Pushty'. We have both come onto Grepolis after playing on Tribal Wars for too long. This world is good for getting to grips with the various aspects of the game and deciding the tactic you would like to take on a serious world. I'm sure we will both be joining another world when a good new one arrives with decent settings.

DeletedUser

ime ok with hyperborea was in the first 100 to join hyperborea and i find it ok joined the renegades (Who were one fo the only major allainces at the time) got to leader . Then got demoted for aproving some pacts by the founder while he was on holiday and i was in charge of the allaince . Then i just took all the active players started a new allaince who are now fifteenth in the world

DeletedUser

You guys keep talking about noobs as if they are horrible players which will be true only for a while....we were all noobs once heck even i'm a noob just like some of my members but for battling 2 alliances on 2 different fronts we are doing quite well and I believe that if this was a conquer world those 2 alliances would be close to done right about now.

The only experience I have other than this world is playing on the Test server for close to a year.

played as thiller
family emergency came up suddenly left for a couple of months come back to find all my 120+ cities taken and decided I am not doing that again lol so here I am now.

What would be cool is if the programmers can break things up a bit and make it 1 month non conquer and the next month conquer that should spice things up a bit.

DeletedUser5554

There;s a difference between a new noob and a noob. You're a new noob. Most people here are just MRA noobs. They've done it before and LOVE to talk the big talk.