Top 12 Nod's Holiday Power rankings, Who will rise? Who will fall?

DeletedUser

I wonder what they get now a whole bunch are jumping ship to a numerically worse MRA because of 'leadership issues'. Can't help that they just failed to break a siege despite having 80+ members participating, I'll bet 40 members go in the next 3 days

DeletedUser5554

I wonder what they get now a whole bunch are jumping ship to a numerically worse MRA because of 'leadership issues'. Can't help that they just failed to break a siege despite having 80+ members participating, I'll bet 40 members go in the next 3 days

Its been awhile who is "they"? haha

DeletedUser1405

Wolfpack is dying because there leader made some accusations and has left the game.

DeletedUser

And that's 100 points to Mike and nod (sorry deboy, I really don't know who the argonauts are)

DeletedUser

Argonauts we're a O56 alliance who joined Myrmidons, I believe.

DeletedUser

Argonauts we're a O56 alliance who joined Myrmidons, I believe.

LMAO that sounds like most of those guys from KOH in 066! Its also pretty bad when Myrmidons have to get guys to come from 065 to break defense of one guy in 066 cause 066 guys can't!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

At least they try Aurora has a new policy if there's more than 300 biremes in a siege you're on your own LOL.

DeletedUser5554

My advice is get the chance as soon as possible. Exploro raised his players to be upstanding citizens because they're always giving gifts away to us! :D

DeletedUser

At least they try Aurora has a new policy if there's more than 300 biremes in a siege you're on your own LOL.

That's quite funny Nod because I dont see that policy anywhere in Aurora. Maybe this is in referral to a particular conquest in a certain area and a certain city? And like Nodcrush likes to do, is talk out his backside once again on the leak(of his spy) on one post in one small thread, then act on its a gospel and then call it an alliance policy. lol you really are getting desperate now...Are you upset that your backside talk hasnt yet dissolved Aurora internally..Keep trying with your drivel though as its very entertaining...:)

Did you ever ask Forseti how much he lost in his breakthrough attempts to smash a siege on Gryphon that you had no way of ever breaking(and the amount of troops that sunk!). Better still I could post you the reports as it was DBP's galore for all our members..Please do get your whole alliance involved like that again wont you when we stack a siege, it was awesome and a great day for Aurora. Or is this your silly attempt to try and get Aurora members to do what Forseti was told to do?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really exploro? So its not a "rule" per-se, but I haven't seen an attepmt on a siege with more than 300 bis so it is the trend to say the least.

As for throwing away troops you could talk to your alliance members about your latest little atempt. Do you really not teach your members to send LS with the CS? That should be the first thing you do. Or did you really think we wouldn't have trips in that city?

DeletedUser5554

That's quite funny Nod because I dont see that policy anywhere in Aurora. Maybe this is in referral to a particular conquest in a certain area and a certain city? And like Nodcrush likes to do, is talk out his backside once again on the leak(of his spy) on one post in one small thread, then act on its a gospel and then call it an alliance policy. lol you really are getting desperate now...Are you upset that your backside talk hasnt yet dissolved Aurora internally..Keep trying with your drivel though as its very entertaining...:)

Did you ever ask Forseti how much he lost in his breakthrough attempts to smash a siege on Gryphon that you had no way of ever breaking(and the amount of troops that sunk!). Better still I could post you the reports as it was DBP's galore for all our members..Please do get your whole alliance involved like that again wont you when we stack a siege, it was awesome and a great day for Aurora. Or is this your silly attempt to try and get Aurora members to do what Forseti was told to do?
]
Considering your strategic guru Nandil mmed about it and it was a rule of thumb in your forums...?

You clearly weren't paying attention much after that day huh? You got one win...It was early on and it's honestly all you have to cling too. Mean while we are eating up your veterans and those guys you thought would pay off by recruiting them. How about those now 6-7 sieges running in AU from LD players? I mean you give some of our players the business for trying to break your sieges. Tell me where you guys have been when it comes to us in your cities? Looks like you guys tried the same thing then got shut down and never tried it again.

And agreed with Mosert that attempt last night was beyond pathetic.

DeletedUser

Which kind of sucks when you find that out after cancel time