Top 12 Nod's top 12 alliance ratings

DeletedUser5554

I thought i'd kick off a Mount Kythnos thread discussion with a few simple ratings on a scale of 1-10. 1 being the worst 10 being the best. This will give you a simple run down on my thoughts of the alliances.

1. Evolution of D3th 0/10 - Claims experience from Omicron and to have studied under Murtius himself...Clearly that time was spent being absent minded as they learned nothing from world winning Murty. 242 members and dropping none of them are good. 1st in DBP and seem to not know how to fight a war. It speaks for itself.

2. Occupy 4/10- Honestly if you're a subscriber to the disproven belief of safety in numbers then Occupy is the belief for you. They conspired with other MRA's to fight LD which was dumb. But were clearly smart enough to realize it was dumb as they haven't lifted a finger to help their allies. Overall they aren't going anywhere anytime soon and who knows they may even cut some of the fat off them.

3. Myrmidons 2/10 - They have the will to defend their allies. To bad they did it poorly and now have a farm for a diplomat. Word on the street is Raelian Knight has taken to desperately trying to recruit LD players after failing to clear them. Because you can totally get your butt kicked by a player and expect him to join you. Well we've seen worse leaders and alliances I guess.

4. RedRum 0/10- Bad average, bad ABP, bad chances at survival. Nuff said.

5. Lacking Diplomacy - No ranking because i'm in it and feel that's not fair to do. Non-LD players give us your impression.

6. Wolfpack 0/10- deadest pack of wolves I've ever seen. No ABP and being an MRA they're sinking fast.

7. Brotherhood 3/10 - No ABP, a little to many members, and a bad average.

8. Special Dragon Forces 4/10- Unranked in ABP and still to high of a member count but its a little better than most of the top 12.

9. Hellfire 7/10 - 9th in the world and 8th in ABP with 55 members probably the second most impressive of the alliances i'm ranking.

10. Greek Empire 4/10 - Not an MRA and 10th in points but only 15th in ABP not impressed.

11. Aurora 9/10 - Of the top 12 this one could make a decent run on the world for lasting the longest. 4th in ABP with 39 members and a great average. They are my favorite non LD team in this whole list.

12. Lords of War 6/10 - 9th in ABP, not a MRA, but has some serious dead weight. Third favorite overall though.

If anyone has any problems with their rankings feel free to share but do understand I did take a realistic stand point from this.

DeletedUser

LD 9/10- have the players and power to dominate the world, but will they all stick around? that is up to LD to decide.

DeletedUser29066

LD 9/10- have the players and power to dominate the world, but will they all stick around? that is up to LD to decide.

That's the real question in all this, isn't it? Can a speed 1 world keep everyone interested?

DeletedUser

It always is. Personally I specifically picked a speed one world because I no longer had the time to play my normal speed two and three worlds. On the other hand for players that do have the time this may be a little slow for their tastes.

DeletedUser31161

That's the real question in all this, isn't it? Can a speed 1 world keep everyone interested?

i personally think because it is so slow people get bored and do some stupid actions that cause great drama. and that makes it highly interesting.

DeletedUser

Hahaha, you got me to laugh really good there. I agree when the forums are active people do some crazy dumb stuff, make themselves look dumb but create a lot of excitement and drama that keeps the world interesting.

+rep :)

DeletedUser5554

i personally think because it is so slow people get bored and do some stupid actions that cause great drama. and that makes it highly interesting.

I personally think you're a freshman in high school....

DeletedUser

Hey!! I played this game when I was a freshy, no ill feeling toward freshman players, just freshman in the halls.

DeletedUser5554

Haha you're a year younger than me? Here I thought I was one of the younger players here I started as a sophomore. :p

DeletedUser

I started near the end of my freshman year in Delta. Now I'm a senior. Turns out this game is WAY too addicting. I am a youngn' but I know how to play and get stuff done haha.

DeletedUser5554

I'm a college freshman so i'm not much older xD. But if you think this place is addicting I wouldn't recommend trying Runescape ever xD haha.

DeletedUser5554

Possibly it really depends on my schedule, interest in the game, and other factors.

DeletedUser

I personally think you're a freshman in high school....

No way more like a 7th grader based on his maturity. Don't get me wrong, MrP, you are very entertaining, but the maturity lvl is rather low, and I'm probably the youngest guy leading a successful and highly revered alliance on this game.

DeletedUser

I'm not going to bash the pengy cause I get -rep when I do, but while I'm not bashing him I always pictured him as a 14 year old hell bent on ruling the world... in his own way

btw prepare to be scared. It's not Occupy, it Evo of Occupy now. :cool: That's right we're cool like that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

No way more like a 7th grader based on his maturity. Don't get me wrong, MrP, you are very entertaining, but the maturity lvl is rather low, and I'm probably the youngest guy leading a successful and highly revered alliance on this game.

0511-1010-2403-2228_Young_Man_Taking_a_Bow_clipart_image.jpg