Nominees for Best Paranoid Conspiracy 2015

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
Once again, it is that time of year when spring is in the air and conspiracy theories are budding like so many fruit trees.

ArchiLeaks, in association with Codfish Enterprises, is proud to announce two nominees for the prestigious Alex Jones-Jesse Ventura Award for Best Paranoid Conspiracy in a Grep Game 2015.

This award is bestowed upon outstanding individuals who take Grep extremely seriously and whose conspiracy theories straddle the border of rational thought and seemingly paranoid delusion, while being weighted more toward the latter. Winning conspiracies conform with the Jones-Ventura Formula that, "the most complicated answer is the right one."

As this award is exclusively given to members of Transient Drifters, a trophy of 24-karat golden poop is handed to the winner, in accordance with TD tradition, lovingly polished and signed by each of TD's founders. In addition, the winner is given the following stunning collection of poo-themed jewellery, forged by none other than Hephaestus himself:

e9ba2bea6702f618217287cfba98787f.png

Now then, please read through the following submissions and decide which deserves this great honour for 2015.

Nominee number one:

ef7395cd9d193bbfc4a266db6434b740.png

Nominee number two:

dc3397d52ea976f5d7d47472ddfff32a.png

A warm round of applause for our nominees!

Please cast your vote below.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That was a great read Archi. My vote for the prestigious Alex Jones-Jesse Ventura Award for Best Paranoid Conspiracy in a Grep Game 2015 goes to *drum roll* Nominee Number 2!

With GGN calling me the down-vote fairy and The GMs claims of my grievous misdeeds (which he refuses to expand upon) - I'm beginning to think they all met at a tin foil hat convention.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can't read all the details but i think my vote goes to number 2, section 2..The bit about them being like Art towns is priceless (with LS and slingers lol! ) this is due to the fact that i am not only a mod but part of the Grep illuminati and can stack any town in an instant by entering a simple contra style code (up, up , left, left, a, b, a, b, select :p). Moreover anyone can instantly dissolve a TD wonder level simply by saying 'Jamovic' 3 times in the mirror. Back on wednesday..

DeletedUser

I will have to go for No. 2 as well.

I think you should leave the names showing so we can all go and mock them before they delete their account.

DeletedUser48096

I have a Paranoid Conspiracy I would like added to the Ballot...

ApocZTs conspiracy that Me and DanHaag are the same person.

DeletedUser

Nomination inspected & rejected.

I'm afraid we cannot accept theories that the powers that be have found to be valid... Sorry Old chap.

DeletedUser48096

Sorry Cod, But the ban was lifted.. so it was found to be not valid...

Besides, It wasnt the DanHaag thing I was banned for..

DeletedUser

This all going to get a bit Panto now...

APOC/ZT - Oh yes you were..
GGN -Oh no i wasn't..

continue and repeat til you lose the will to live.

To my extensive knowledge SIC bans are not 'lifted' they just expire after 3 days for a first offence.

DeletedUser48096

Well one side has facts, The other has assertions. As you know Jams Iam limited in what I can say but your extensive knowledge cannot be as great as you are making out..

Thank you for your replies.

Your account is now unbanned.

Thank you for your patience and co-operation.

Sincerely,

:p

DeletedUser

I'm simply flabbergasted that TD leadership are trying to blame me for this. ;) ;)

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
First of all, I'm sorry to tell you, Red, but that ridiculous load of nonsense was indeed written by Florin. I assume it must have been sent to the whole alliance, so you should go back to May 12th and look through your messages, unless you deleted them during your last barbeque and beer party. :p

I'd send you the original but obviously I can't do that at this point in time since it would betray the person who sent it. Maybe if and when everything in the world is settled and done you still have a need to test my word, I can send it. Maybe you can ask Florin himself for it if he isn't too embarrassed!

Jonny asked for the name of the person who wrote the other one. Let's just say it was a fluffy rodent. Florin, Exo, fluffy rodent...so tempting to say something, but God forbid I make a joke along those lines.

Regarding this supposed transgression by the lovable Codfish, how are we supposed to know that these faked comms were not sent to us as an obvious disinformation campaign in order to see if Cod would take the bait and therefore smear his outstanding reputation? :cool:

RedDevils0924 said:
you guys absolutely amaze me at the lengths of depravity you will stoop to to try and win a game.

How about trying to poach players off us repeatedly? Sending invites to people on WWI's?

e79404ec27d60ba8c28751ec7dc3831f.png

b4dcd7371bdf998a38523e98d7768ffb.png

c3a5c186af6c0560c9fb41644d8ed44b.png

Then of course, you have the most despicable players on the entire server in your alliance now...which is an entirely different matter but worth mentioning anyway.

39e1baffdc232185be781c55e545561b.png

Just one of many.

Generic Greek Name said:
No need for my propaganda here, you have done that for me by your insistance to dive into the same well a few to many times. The fact you sent the pictures to multiple players with the only differnce being the name of the player and the city. It tells us that these coms are fake, and faked by someone using MS Paint from the look it. As they couldnt even be bothered to line the BB codes up properly when you where copying and pasting them into place.

Note the inconsistancy in the spacing between the KingBeef BBcode and the timestamp.

I could go through these citing multiple errors in here, But also the fact that the message from Effinel I counted 8 things that Effinel would never say and multiple spellings that Eff would never use. As well as multiple spacing errors that can only be accounted for if you copied it together on MS Paint.

It's almost like...like you are an expert on faking conversations using computer programs and being so devious that you are great at covering all your tracks.

Hmm, well I never doubted that. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

Once again Archi trying to pollute the waters and deflect rather than address the issue at hand.. The evidence is quite conclusive I think you will agree.

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
Hitting a little too close to home there, eh GGN?

Who is polluting my thread and taking it off topic? Maybe we can get back to the original post.

So far, the wolfman is in the lead!

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

Well not really Arch.

I used to work as an IT Technician and am skilled in a number of programs as a result most of the top editing software Iam fairly familiar with. But that said Arch. Did I fake this message I got from one of Apocs top players?

admitting defeat.jpg

Ok back to the original Topic... My vote is that the Best Paranoid Conspiracy is the conspiracy that I was DanHaag!

DeletedUser49162

Can I just say it was lovely of someone to -rep me for my joke asking if I could nominate myself. Great sense of humour ***hole.

DeletedUser46851

lol oh my dear god, you are now trying to say that TD went and fabricated all those messages to make it look like it was from Cod?

Are you out of your f****g mind?

We don't have time to waste on garbage like that archi, we spent our resources wisely, didn't waste favor on spells and that is why we are ahead of you in the wonders. We adapted our strategy while you couldn't/wouldn't. This is the part when you go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about all the inactives from TD you conquered (even a few active ones I imagine as well) but i really don't care. the point of wonders is to get the wonders to level 10. you couldn't do that.

You had a HUGE advantage to win this world when jam got AK to betray all of us, but your leadership was so incompetent that they couldn't get their guys to upgrade wonders, you kept building troops and smashing them against us.

There is no point to being so bitter, you got beat just deal with it. Believe it or not there is a way to lose with dignity, your time for that was about 4 months ago but we'll leave that alone. I'd hate to have another 6 pages of drivel to go through when I log back in tomorrow.

Who am I kidding, you guys, much like GGN, Beefy, GM and myself, can't keep your gobs shut for a whole 6 hrs let alone 24 hrs. sigh.....

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
I used to work as an IT Technician and am skilled in a number of programs as a result most of the top editing software Iam fairly familiar with.

Yes, I'm sure you are and have been many things you have never been. ;)

But that said Arch. Did I fake this message I got from one of Apocs top players?

No, it was better-written and more gracious than anything you could ever hope to come up with.

RedDevils0924 said:
lol oh my dear god, you are now trying to say that TD went and fabricated all those messages to make it look like it was from Cod?

Are you out of your f****g mind?

Let me put on my best GGN impression: "I'm not saying that's what happened, I am simply suggesting the possibility that someone in TD sent those to Cod to see if he would use them. See, there's a difference, Red."

lol

We don't have time to waste on garbage like that archi, we spent our resources wisely, didn't waste favor on spells and that is why we are ahead of you in the wonders. We adapted our strategy while you couldn't/wouldn't. This is the part when you go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about all the inactives from TD you conquered (even a few active ones I imagine as well) but i really don't care. the point of wonders is to get the wonders to level 10. you couldn't do that.

You had a HUGE advantage to win this world when jam got AK to betray all of us, but your leadership was so incompetent that they couldn't get their guys to upgrade wonders, you kept building troops and smashing them against us.

We were using favour to accelerate and sending resources but you guys do outnumber us 2 to 1. We tried avoiding being an MRA the whole server, but I guess in Hermonassa, that appears to have been the best way to do it. Try the same strategy in a world with a smaller cap and see how that works for you, but a possible congratulations in this one. I can't say it until it happens.

Since you want to talk about advantages, here's a few you should keep in mind too:

-thanks to the return of nubz and Exo, we had a s**tstorm to deal with at the very worst possible time, on the doorstep of WW's beginning. We had 3 very nice isolated islands we could have used in o64 and o74, but no, they decided to be antagonists and were almost certainly planning to use them as leverage to gain power (or something worse?) if we had started building there, so we had to come up with other plans. Do you think we would have chosen o54 otherwise? Once we kicked them, they managed to convince another 8-10 or whatever ex-MP players to continue drinking their Kool-Aid--not an insignificant loss of membership considering who the players were.

-The merger with ZT was botched because Gondriga, being in a rush, dissolved the alliance on the same day WW started. Some of them lost the interest to continue, some eventually joined but we had missed out on huge amounts of resources and favour that could have been sent. To be fair, a few did try to send to our warehouses, but that was problematic in its own way, as you can imagine, and you can't accelerate if you're not in the alliance. This also coincided with WW beginning a few days (or weeks?) earlier than we expected.

So, no, the advantage wasn't only one-sided. All that was a perfect storm in TD's favour. There were a few wonders where the build times were separated by only a few hours. I wouldn't have thought the scramble at the beginning of WW's to get the merge done and WW's started would have made a difference, but it may well have in those cases.

There is no point to being so bitter, you got beat just deal with it.

You're on the verge of winning...why are you so bitter? Where's the joy? Where's the sportsmanship? As ever, where's TD's sense of humour?

Believe it or not there is a way to lose with dignity, your time for that was about 4 months ago but we'll leave that alone.

There's also a way to win with dignity, but unfortunately most of your people who post out here aren't the members of your team who carry themselves in such a way.

Exceptions for guys like Cato, Captain Beefheart (usually), and even you when you aren't in "a**hole mode," but then, that last one is "as reliable as a pensioner's erection." (Resources to the person who gets that reference.) As for other teammates of yours for whom I have full respect, I've never seen them out here unfortunately or they no longer post.

DeletedUser

I will now give P off everyone in En72...

Congratulations TD you took the best I could give, tricks en all and have prevailed to win WW. Well done also at apoc ZT - against ridiculous odds you put up an amazing fight worthy of winners not runner up.

I won't do a GGN and say 'i ll never come here again' but i think Jamo will be retired and i'll go back to being plain old ********. again well done all BEST......SERVER....EVER....:)