None of the Above Option Vote

Should there be a none of the above option?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31385

It has been brought to my attention that some people want to have the option to vote for none of the ideas. You now have the chance to voice your opinion on whether you want to see that in future polls. This poll will close in 7 days.

DeletedUser36697

you fail to address the validity of these polls... the numbers participating, in the survey, are not proportional to the number of players in grep. You have no majority or quorum not authority from the community to proceed with poll results based on poll results
This to me is simply forum spam and a waste of space while not accomplishing anything other than frequent entries in the forum.

DeletedUser31385

you fail to address the validity of these polls... the numbers participating, in the survey, are not proportional to the number of players in grep. You have no majority or quorum not authority from the community to proceed with poll results based on poll results
This to me is simply forum spam and a waste of space while not accomplishing anything other than frequent entries in the forum.

People know about polls, but choose not to vote. That is their decision. The amount of voters has never been proportional to number of players Ingame and it never will be. You can say if 39/50 people vote for something, 39/50 of a different group of people will vote the same way.

DeletedUser53365

Yes, sometimes it's a selection of ideas I don't want to see in the game. None of them...
It could be good for the team to know when the 3 ideas are not really appreciated

DeletedUser36697

languages
GRC tools provided this info current as of entry..
database currently is:
Worlds 260
Alliances 37 938
Players 515 205
Cities 6 148 061
Conquests 37 772 437
So with some 500,000 plus players involved why... are you pandering to the minute that reply to these make work surveys?

DeletedUser51423

i dont really see the point, if you dont care or like any of the above, dont vote.. it's simple. if one of the ideas sucks.. vote for something else to win. i see a none of the above option being for something that people are just going to click and then positive change will be unlikely to happen.

DeletedUser53365

Just a simple example :

100 votes
30 for the idea 1
10 for the idea 2
60 for the idea 3

conclusion => 30% of the community prefer the idea 1, 10% the idea 2, 60% the idea 3. The idea 3 is a great idea !

Now :

200 votes
30 for the idea 1
10 for the idea 2
60 for the idea 3
100 for any of them

conclusion => half of the community don't want any of these ideas, 15% the 1, 5% the 2, 30% the 3. Maybe we should develop some other ideas...

2 conclusions very different...

Status
Not open for further replies.