Noob alliance invite

DeletedUser

Today I received an invite from a lowly 4-city, 1-member alliance.

Without wishing to seem arrogant, I'd have thought that as a top 200 ranked player and a member of a large and successful alliance there would be few players on this server that would think I would be even remotely interested in joining something so evidently no more than a BP and city supplier to an alliance of any decent size.

My response was swift - as soon as I had done with ridiculing the offer in my alliance's external chat I quaked the inviter in the hope of making him see the folly of his invite, and I messaged him so that he could understand the connection between his action and mine.

I'd already sounded off today about annoying pact request spam so maybe I was primed for overreaction (or bullying :p ) - but my question is ... what would you do in this situation?

DeletedUser

That's true, I didn't have to - but as I had the favor and no-one else in mind to quake ....

There's a lot of things I don't particularly have to do - but I do them anyway. It makes for an interesting life.

DeletedUser4256

I got an invite as well....however i couldn't go because i havn't got a parrot or a black eye patch !!