Pnp Noob Heaven

• Thread starter DeletedUser32373
  • Start date

DeletedUser32373

I am still wondering why I joined this world. First of all, its filled with MRA's and leaders who think they're good but in fact they don't know what a snipe is :p, and on the other hand, people declare war for no reason. Here is a point on the noobs

PnP 1st pic Elite Squad.PNG Oh he is cool

And I see something similar of the page of the alliance he "disbanded"

PnP 2nd picture Elite Squad.PNG Oh so they are taking on a 1-man alliance now- how strong!

So then I do a little research- oh maybe this guy isn't too shabby, maybe he is a noob hater.

PnP 3rd pic Elite Squad.PNG

Well, I guess I was right! He kicked out FOUR whole members before his little "reign of terror" was ended! And I bet what else he did, was he went and deleted one whole thread in the forum, he really did clear the way for us, as well as him helping us by deleting 20 invites.

Thanks Io! Now we can definitely beat Elite Squad because of your help.

So here is more proof :D

I've been hopping all over alliances everywhere, trying to find one that is not completely noobish, but so far, I have failed :(.

PnP 4th pic KombatIcons.PNGByllis noob warwovles.PNG

So it looks like tripleplay is active, its just that his style is sitting at 300 points for the whole game until his Academy spontaneously generates the ability to conquer cities, and he attacks his enemies with 2 biremes and 6 swordsmen! Fight on tripleplay.

And here is a message I got after I posted on the alliance forum "y'all stink" and left the alliance to join an enemy one- sorry mrPd.
Okay. I just wanted to make sure we didn't do anything wrong. You are always welcome back.
So I guess once I conquer their cities, i'm just gonna head back- i'm sure that's how Io the Great and tripleplay would do it.

Thanks guys,

My first PnP so hope you like it,

Rick

DeletedUser

I am still wondering why I joined this world. First of all, its filled with MRA's and leaders who think they're good but in fact they don't know what a snipe is :p, and on the other hand, people declare war for no reason. Here is a point on the noobs

View attachment 9322 Oh he is cool

And I see something similar of the page of the alliance he "disbanded"

View attachment 9323 Oh so they are taking on a 1-man alliance now- how strong!

So then I do a little research- oh maybe this guy isn't too shabby, maybe he is a noob hater.

Well, I guess I was right! He kicked out FOUR whole members before his little "reign of terror" was ended! And I bet what else he did, was he went and deleted one whole thread in the forum, he really did clear the way for us, as well as him helping us by deleting 20 invites.

Thanks Io! Now we can definitely beat Elite Squad because of your help.

So here is more proof :D

I've been hopping all over alliances everywhere, trying to find one that is not completely noobish, but so far, I have failed :(.

So it looks like tripleplay is active, its just that his style is sitting at 300 points for the whole game until his Academy spontaneously generates the ability to conquer cities, and he attacks his enemies with 2 biremes and 6 swordsmen! Fight on tripleplay.

And here is a message I got after I posted on the alliance forum "y'all stink" and left the alliance to join an enemy one- sorry mrPd. So I guess once I conquer their cities, i'm just gonna head back- i'm sure that's how Io the Great and tripleplay would do it.

Thanks guys,

My first PnP so hope you like it,

Rick

Well go somewhere else then. Honestly not the way to go slatting the founder In YOUR OWN alliance. Hes had rl issues simple.

DeletedUser18804

So I guess once I conquer their cities, i'm just gonna head back- i'm sure that's how Io the Great and tripleplay would do it.

conquer me first please...

i'll definitely fight with swordsmen, like i've fought on previous worlds:

dis me.jpgtoo bad.jpg

I am a noob
I will confirm this to be true...

DeletedUser32373

Dude more than half of your BP's are defensive. :) You be like a turdle mon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, this is worth a +rep. Well done good sir, best early PnP i've seen.

DeletedUser

Thanks Greygnarl.
This is a nice thread... Nope My mistake :p
1264749867078.jpg

DeletedUser32373

Just looked up your stats
http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=rick+ross+da+boss&type=player
Pretty sure world hoping and alliance hoping (37 alliances in sparta) does not mean you are an experienced player. Get into the top 50 in bp a few months into a world and you calling people a noob may mean something.
Until then continue to be a forum tough guy troll.

Hahaha lol thats awesome. Its also cool I played under a different name for the majority of the time. Fight me ingame Crazyhag12 I dare ya :D

DeletedUser32373

Hahaha you are cool I see you gave this topic one start :D Congrats sir.