Noob looking for an alliance

DeletedUser

hello guys (and girls),

I (noob) am looking for an nice alliance. Not to big (30 to 50 members). All active on a daily base. Not a dictatorship but strong leadership with working ears ;) Situated in Ocean 55. Please not an alliance with only 18-. Please contact me ingame by pm (just sending an invite is a useless) or put you reaction below.

Thanks

DeletedUser

Then why did you try to get me to join your alliance with 4 pages of pm? :rolleyes:

Because you had a pretty snazzy city name lol ;)

Sorry I don't blind invites like the 20 or so on your list you outed :p

DeletedUser

Because you had a pretty snazzy city name lol ;)

Sorry I don't blind invites like the 20 or so on your list you outed :p

My cityname fits me fine ;)

You asked me to join without talking to me first, so..... don't state here otherwise ;)

DeletedUser2863

our alliance is like the British Army - Be The Best

DeletedUser

I asked you to join.. before talking to you first...

Please, everyone take a moment to think about that statement. That makes a lot of sense doesn't it?

How does one ask to join without talking? Did I ask you telepathically?

I didn't even send you an invite, period, ever, so I surely didn't invite you before speaking with you.

Or do you mean I should have small talked before? "Hi, I'm DW! How are you today?" ... "Good, how are things going? Having fun building miserably on a speed 1 world?" ... ""That's good, hey the reason I messaged you..."

Sorry I introduced myself properly, and told you a bit about myself and my intentions here in this world and got a response asking me if I was 10 years old. I'll start taking notes from Eviction Notice and the other MRA's that infest this world.

DeletedUser

For starters I hope your posting here is not towards me, as you just stated:
DeathwishX13 today at 01:09
I am not talking to a brick wall anymore.

Maybe you should understand the concept of talking, that means two people communicating, not someone stating something and inviting, I know it is difficult to understand as you have difficulty with more things like understanding how long 24 hours is, that is not almost 25 hours ;)

But enough of this, please find your own topic to play and leave this topic to people who like to play grepolis with me ;)

DeletedUser

Hmmm, you must not know how to read. I said "Or do you mean I should have small talked before". Sorry I don't care about how the weather is over in The Netherlands, or how your Thursday night is going. My intentions on mailing you, were for recruitment purposes, so to avoid mentioning it, would be beating around the bush. I am a straight shooter, and do not wish to waste my time spamming someone's inbox with cruddy youtube videos before asking them to join my alliance.

Good talk.

DeletedUser

Hmmmm, guess that one didn't work out too well. Mods, you can re-open this thread now. *Looks around* *Cuts ribbon*