Noob mail and attacks

• Thread starter DeletedUser2334
  • Start date

DeletedUser2334

Well the Phi forum doesnt have many hot threads at the minute, so its time to get some conversations rolling!

Post any noob mail from players or attacks reports that just make you laugh that there that bad, I have many to share :) Also any really impressve stuff aswell.

Please dont insult players beyond the forum rules - Small print lol

I think you can gather what that said, but my mother did tell me never to put small things in my mouth :L I conquered his city by the way.

He was a complete point whore, the city was quite large he had gained no BP what so ever before i attacked and this is what he had:

More Noob Mail

******** on 18/7/11 at 2:23 PM
ok i see now i set my cities in the wrong ocean i got that and understand, well thanks for being honest with me and you guys have been tough trust me it has not been easy, and you guys are still attacking me trust me i see it everyday and it brings tears to my eyes to know i have to defend all the time and can't build my cities and live peacefully. thanks for talking with me but i must be going have a good night very tired.

gokillanoob3 on 18/7/11 at 2:24 PM
Mistake one - you just told me thats it night time for you, might wanna stay up late tonight

And my CS was lauched a few hours later :)

If you have anything good share it

Liked it? Rep me
:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some people are just oh so touchy.

I quite enjoyed that.

~Warlord

DeletedUser2334

Glad you enjoyed it, and touchy doesn't explain half of it :L

You got any to share?

DeletedUser2334

Haha the game isnt fun unless you have enemies :L

DeletedUser

I know.

=(

My beginners protection is ending soon though. (_[Insert excited face here.]_)

~Warlord

DeletedUser2334

Nice, I love it when beginners protection ends you just get to shoot up the BP rankings and lots of people start to fear you :p its great

DeletedUser

i love when a alliance declares war on you...and dosent even attack you...those are the best enemys if your not looking for BP

DeletedUser2334

Yer thats always funny, espically if they eventually attack but send troops in transport ships with no other boats, its just free BP :p thats always the best kind

DeletedUser

never had that happen on this world yet :p all i know is "Autobots" declared war on my alliance, lets just put it this way...it shoulda been called a "give my your recources" war...

DeletedUser6156

The major issue with these threads is its very easy for posts to break the forum rules. Because this forum is used by a wide variety of ages profanity in any form, masked or not is unacceptable and against forum rules.
Please ensure that your post conforms with the forum rules before posting and if you have any doubts please don't hesitate to contact me.
Cheers fingolfin

DeletedUser

I know this alliance. Their strongest member attacked me for the BP just to run into a 1000 bireme wall and have all of his troops slaughtered. He upped me a culture level.

DeletedUser

Some people are just oh so touchy.
Yes, i know quite a few that touch themselves at night.

But heyyy, it's a secret, don't tell anyone!

DeletedUser

I got a message from a noob a couple of months ago about joining my alliance which went something like this:

hey on your profile it says u must be above your average points but some of your members aren't??? so can i join???