Noob mail and attacks

• Thread starter DeletedUser2334
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Some time ago I also got a message from a player with 1 city of 1k points. he said:
you is patetic
After that I spent more than two days teaching him how to spell it correctly. Finally, when he got it (or at least I hope he did... hope he didn't just copy-paste it from somewhere else), I asked him what's the reason of his affirmation. His answer:
your city is so small and have 3000 points
Well, he was right, I did have a city called "Airplanes", and it did have a bit more than 3k points, but what he missed to see was that I also had another 6 cities beside that one, and a total of points of over 40k (more than 40 times his points). After that, he added to the message this thing:
you are pathetic and i would not to join your alliance because it are pathetic
Just a note, he was in an alliance which had 3k points. At that moment, if I remember well, I was already in Chimera Elite. After that I conquered a 11k city from goddess on that island, he suddenly wrote:
‚good yob friend you hawe nov citys
What a big change, don't you think? And that coming from a 1k player means a lot to me (sarcasm).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^^ He sounds frightening! im scared of him! (hope i didnt seem to patetic* and sarcastic)

DeletedUser

I'm surprised you even understood his message. I'm still trying to grok it.
In my experience, it is the smallest and least experienced players that think they are the greatest. The really good ones demonstrate it by their actions.

DeletedUser20429

LOL that is the most pathetic mail I have ever seen!!!!