Noob messages/threats

• Thread starter DeletedUser12858
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12858

This guy doesn't like being conquered so he responds 8 hours after the conquest starts :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13136

Get use to it nest. People don't like to be conquered and when they are, they will just insult you and give you excuses that they were not prepared. Lol. You should ban him for the word that he said in the message. Congrats for the new city.

DeletedUser12858

Thanks julio.

I don't understand the need to insult people, it's only a game and he didn't even call for support so I don't know why he's complaining.

DeletedUser13136

lol, they like to insult after they are gone. what a sad story.

DeletedUser18983

It's like they think they won by insulting us lol

DeletedUser18983

Apocalypse is coming.
julios fault that noob I tell yah..

DeletedUser13136

Yeah right, i only agreed that the noobs like to insult when they loose, lol. me and purple are still enemies and i hate purple color, by the way. :p

DeletedUser

Please remember that when posting images. If profanity is within please mark it out or the image(s) will be taken off. Paint will do the trick, btw! ;) Your friends will get the idea, I promise.

DeletedUser

ya you guys are awesome taking a new guy's city thats what happened to me then i thuoght why bother these wallet warriors will kick my every time but really i got to gongradulate you on wiping out a guy who didn't have a clue what was going on why don't you boys come skiing in the backcountry with me in the nortrhern rockies? it'll be fun "noob" if ya don't get buried in an avalanche i don't carry a beacon cause i go alone so ain't nobody gonna dig me out

DeletedUser

ya cool you guys are bad for taking over a new guy

DeletedUser37948

ya cool you guys are bad for taking over a new guy why don't ya come smoke me to stuck up pricks sorry all us nubes don't like being raped

personaly Lucifer I think you have a bad attitude and will always end up failing because of that, this is a team game and players with your mentality always fail.
you can try to hide behind gold but its odvious from your posts until you change you attitude your a natural born loser

its hard to saw like an eagle when you are surrounded by turkeys and im surprised you survived christmas

DeletedUser12858

Lucifer, you have some serious issues man... This is just a game, chill out.

Status
Not open for further replies.