noob nominations

DeletedUser21560

We got all these POTM, Best alliance Thread etc. going on, and we here in NOOBS are missing a thread where we can vote for the worst

So here are the cathegories you can nominate players for

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biggest noob ever NOT2D(noob of the 2 days):

Most noobish alliance:

Biggest joke/pretender:

most time wasted premaking alliances:

Most unecessary posts on forum:

The First person whos gonna get reset:

The first alliance thats gonna fall:

This is a serious thread, no pun intended to the people that gets nominated... remember its only a game :pro:

In this thread, it IS ALLOWED to nominate yourself, so axe you can freely go ahead and nominate yourself without the fear of disqualifying yourself

Of course the winners are going to win their own little NOOB prize they can add to their names

Good luck, may the biggest noob win :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Biggest noob ever NOT2D(noob of the 2 days): Thrillology struggles at every turn and offers advise like he knows what he is talking about

Most noobish alliance: Byzantine Empire 116 members in 2 days cant hey count that high?

Biggest joke: Elite Olympus Warriors as they have 16 members less that byzan empire so cant even be the best noob

most time wasted premaking alliances: dont care

Most unecessary posts on forum: mine for saying why to cronos

The First person whos gonna get reset: Thrillology

The first alliance thats gonna fall: Elite Olympus Warriors cause there everywhere in 45 :D

DeletedUser21418

Biggest joke

I nominate the alli WM as the biggest joke ever
:cool:

DeletedUser

Nominees for Greatest Pretender

I wish you had not forgotten..

Biggest Pretender of them all..

I nominate Axe the Murderer
Wanna Be Noob

Can't even make it to noob Lvl

:pro:

DeletedUser21560

Greatest pretender is under Biggest joke, but ill rename it so it says

Greatest pretender/joke

DeletedUser

Biggest noob ever: IDK, there's a lot of them out there.

Most noobish alliance: Elite Warriors!!!

Biggest joke: Elite Warriors!!!

Most time wasted premaking alliance: My own. The Turks Byzantium were an EPIC FAIL.

Most unnecessary posts on this forum: EDIT: SjsharksBoy, because he is not even on this server!

The first person who is going to get reset: IDK

The first alliance that's going to fall: Again, The Turks. It already fell and was an EPIC FAIL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The first alliance that's going to fall: Again, The Turks. It already fell and was an EPIC FAIL.

how can it fail 2 days in lol thats like the sperm that found the egg and said nah i would rather have bacon

DeletedUser1405

I'm stunned the world has just started and we are already throwing noob awards around, just a quick question.
How the hell do you know they are noobs, maybe its the alliance name or they have yellow in the avi, personally i dont know most of them and will be waiting to see if they are before making any decisions.

DeletedUser

Biggest noob ever NOT2D(noob of the 2 days): AttackMePls for wanting to be the biggest noob ever.

Most noobish alliance: TW-Shadow for having more than 100 members with a average of 255 points after 4 days.

Biggest joke/pretender: Axe for pretending to run a premade

most time wasted premaking alliances: The Turks

Most unecessary posts on forum: This one :)

The First person whos gonna get reset: Axe

The first alliance thats gonna fall: WM

DeletedUser

Noob: Me
First Alliance To Fail: Eternal Force(reason being: they were big in so many worlds and they can only get 4 players)