NOOB pnp

DeletedUser21418

this is a great buffet

Lowe the tatst off A51 in the morning

DeletedUser21560

Many days after Byzantium had launched people had expected NOOBS to dominate the world. They did for all of a week and spent so much gold that Id say in that alliance there has been more gold spent than in Phi or Rho maybe put together. Even though they spent thousands of gold there biggest player conquered an inactive imagine and the players city was smaller than a city you could colonise.
Our attacks and spies are flowing in still on NOOBS

Ok lets talk about dominating the world...

NOOBS 82160 47 1748
Area 51 57115 57 1002

Ok so lets see... we have 47 members and 1748 points average

You have 57 members and 1002 points average

The Next alliance with over 20 members, that has the second highest and closest point averege next to us is

Spirit of 45 124280 98 1268

Were about 50 % ahead of them

So dominating server, ehhhh, no one is dominating the server first few weeks, but were way ahead of anyone else?

First wave of attacks from only 47 players

NOOBS 3560

first wave of attacks from 57 players

Area 51 1258

Wooops again, were ahead, and actually 3 times as much points and 10 players less...

Now u talk about conquoring a little town, you just forget, that our player is the only one with conquor already? your waaaay behind, so some respect is due there

just a funny fact

you were talking down on Ridder Peter taking a "small" town this early

Now

Cities

A Random Hobo (762 points)

Helldog 2 (1341 points)

Now the city Ridder Peter took, is almost twice as big as your city...

Is your strategy to keep your city so small and then downtalk conquoring small cities, so we would have to "prove" you wrong and take a bigger city and spare your city?

you make me laugh boy

Posting 3 reports of how you attack an offline player lol, and then go and say that we only attack your inactive players ? contradiction

Your full of contradiction

even when your claiming that your alliance is elite, and then your using the excuse that were attacking all your inactives, what kind of elite alliance has 50% inactive players in it?... dude, get a grip and figure out with yourself what you wanna stand for, instead of contradicting yourself and posting all this trash on the forum for attention

we got a few ppl who needs to be reset, and your one of them

Dont worry about your city being small, we like small cities... That way we can be sure that you havent messed building your city up properly....

Yours Truly Thizzman!

DeletedUser

NOOBS will fail as soon they stop spending such large amount of gold, yep it might be true that you have better ABP and point average but it shows nothing, it is just normal thing!
And if they do not then gezz there will be plenty of Alliance who will make pacts just to see you crying when your cities go down!

DeletedUser

what about Ridder Peter tell him to fill his cave we got in with only 1k silver

Ridder Peter the biggest player in the world after probably spending hundreds upon hundreds on gold and once he reached conquest he conquered an Inactive plyer whos city was smaller than one you could colonise and after all that gold he couldnt even put 1000 silver in his cave.

unled123.png

And yet Kraniet keeps on boasting about his impressive alliance he gets players in his alliance to attack but ive yet to see a report from him anywhere

Thizzle keep on talking about your alliance having more points and BP but while you and your other members on the forums are bickering my alliance is finding ways to take you out. Even though im only 760 points ive wiped out 3 NOOB members on my islands troops and they are all way bigger than me one is 1600+points the 2 others are 1000+points. and a 600point player has spied on you and got through first time and your still proud of being bigger than us and having more ABP and DBP and whatever else, and we can get into your caves wipe out your armies and since yesterday your DBP shot up so im guessing my alliance isnt the only one hitting you guys good luck and keep the way you are and we will have it easy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21418

ups a51 one mor city down

and this time their ranking number 3, buliding 300 points yesterday, poor littel Axi

DeletedUser

Ill have one of the members post some reports when we get sober. Its weekend after all. Think many of us got 10 or more of you on farm and can post reports of this later..just annoying they are allways almost empty, stop farming so much noobs its my resources all together !! :)

DeletedUser21560

Ridder Peter the biggest player in the world after probably spending hundreds upon hundreds on gold and once he reached conquest he conquered an Inactive plyer whos city was smaller than one you could colonise and after all that gold he couldnt even put 1000 silver in his cave.

unled123.png

And yet Kraniet keeps on boasting about his impressive alliance he gets players in his alliance to attack but ive yet to see a report from him anywhere

Thizzle keep on talking about your alliance having more points and BP but while you and your other members on the forums are bickering my alliance is finding ways to take you out. Even though im only 760 points ive wiped out 3 NOOB members on my islands troops and they are all way bigger than me one is 1600+points the 2 others are 1000+points. and a 600point player has spied on you and got through first time and your still proud of being bigger than us and having more ABP and DBP and whatever else, and we can get into your caves wipe out your armies and since yesterday your DBP shot up so im guessing my alliance isnt the only one hitting you guys good luck and keep the way you are and we will have it easy.

Did you even read my post? im not talking about my alliance having more points then you

You are talking crap about my alliance, and im just stating facts

So you got a spy report on Ridder Peter, so f...... what? what did u use it for?

Funny with these small newbies nowaday, clapping their small hands because they got a spy report through lol... your still 750 points, and cant do .... with it...

"And yet Kraniet keeps on boasting about his impressive alliance he gets players in his alliance to attack but ive yet to see a report from him anywhere"

Do i again have to remind you that we have more attack points then you have, so its kinda not because we dont attack people, we just dont show reports on here and brag about them

You are really showing everybody how noobish you are when your posting your small attacks and bragging about having a spy report on one player lol

I guess some newbs will never learn

p.s please read my post before you post again

Kind regards, Thizzle the Newbhunter

DeletedUser

I'm with NOOBS on this one.. they have less players, but still they have more points than you, higher BP.
you're fighting a war you can't win.

DeletedUser

I will give you guys credit for making a good alliance cause I like the 'small numbers high ABP/points/average points' alliances good job and good luck