Noob Targets!

DeletedUser

As everyone seems to have been playing for ages and experience counts in every game the question is:

As a noob in his first world what targets should I aim for without buying any gold. What achievements would you consider either a decent,good or excellent debut?

DeletedUser51283

Join a decent alliance, learn the game fairly well and try to conquer another city.
Quite good start

DeletedUser44027

Yeah, I'd say the first real achievement any new player gets in grepolis is successfully conquering the city of an active player. If you join an active alliance, this shouldn't be too hard, and in the process you'll learn plenty of things about city construction and how to build up your army. Keep in mind that every world is great experience for the next, and so even if things don't work out quite how you expect them too, they'll be plenty of chances later.

DeletedUser

i see that you already have 3 cities and seems you are in a good alliance so i guess you are doing things well so far. you are far in the rim which is good because you dont want to be in the core at the first time you play.
since you are in the rim i hope that your alliance dont establish too many pacts and that it will start getting interesting for you soon. its not fun to fight only the small alliances.
basically just keep growing and always give priority to participation in operations, whenever your alliance announce of an operation make sure you have an open slot and choose a target that you believe you can beat (ether a small player or a small city of a big player that has some more of his cities reserved). if you dont have an open slot always offer your help with clearance/support to someone who is participating. as long as your alliance doesnt run any organized operations i would not try to conquer players who are too active since you are very likely to fail.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the input guys, I will endeavour to pop my cherry and conquer! :)

DeletedUser42043

Oh hey Tom :D fancy seeing you here
watch out you guys in the center, cuz The G.O.D. are comin for y'all!
It's good to be back in Grepolis :)

DeletedUser

Hey, no surprise seeing you here Jizz,you seem to get around! You'll be like a terrier on speed once the fighting starts! Just picking up as much info as I can,I have some catching up to do on some more experienced war horses!

DeletedUser42043

Hey I prefer Jizza
Jizz just sounds so.. so much like Jizz, ya know? ;)
Can't wait, right now I'm just enjoying getting of BP :D though no one is attacking me unfortunately... but then that might've something to do with me having farmed everything around me that's not blue hehe

DeletedUser46315

Can't handle the heat. They need to cool off :supermad: