Noobiest mistake

DeletedUser

I casted lighting instead of chariots by mistake in gamma
and instead of Zeus's rage i casted favorable wind actually i was in haste as that was the first time i was attacked

DeletedUser

well, no noobish mastakes now but getting them everyday as getting attacked by Titans of phoenix, 121 attack and 16 CS attack within the last 9 days on ONE city and i still have it lol
They keep sendinf support to the failed CS attack then they re attack my city whilst there alliances support is there, gaining easy BP so fast lol :D

DeletedUser

One mistaken decision I'm still living with was building a Bireme 'nuke' on an island where nearly all the farms trade from wood and stone to silver ! Would have been much better to have a Hoplite nuke there ! Can't bring myself to kamikaze that many biremes, and never seem to take enough losses to 'repurpose' the island.
:)

DeletedUser

building a land troop turtle on an island with only enemy cities. every time someone attacks I have to dodge so that I only use it against CS attempts, but by the time the CS comes my wall is already 1 or 0 so I have to stack it with biremes just before the CS instead.

but I wasted all the archers and swords on the 8th farm already and have a chariot + bireme combo there now so offense/defence snipes are both suitable

DeletedUser

Okay, this one just happen, i send a clearing and a CS to conquer a city, while timing my support, i didn't notice that i am timing my support to land after my clearing, so support was sent after my clearing and before my CS, BAM, reports came, clearing first, support, attack on the support and my CS failed, i was so mad in myself and i send a second CS to the city, wait 1 hour and 12 minutes before my second CS lands and BAM, read the report, it again hit my initial support( i thought i pulled my support before sending the second CS, to my dismay, i didn't)...:)))

DeletedUser

okay, this one just happen, i send a clearing and a cs to conquer a city, while timing my support, i didn't notice that i am timing my support to land after my clearing, so support was sent after my clearing and before my cs, bam, reports came, clearing first, support, attack on the support and my cs failed, i was so mad in myself and i send a second cs to the city, wait 1 hour and 12 minutes before my second cs lands and bam, read the report, it again hit my initial support( i thought i pulled my support before sending the second cs, to my dismay, i didn't)...:)))

lol:d

DeletedUser

Ok so i had a city pretty deep in NN core and i named it NN CS Launch Pad, and I don't think they liked that. So I went offline came on to see a CS coming at me.. so i was like ok lets try to snipe it with support. crap only thing close enough is my land nuke city so i selected 4 medusas to see if the cs would bounce.. then I realized well I can snipe it with LS! so I selected my ls and had it 1 second after the cs lands. PERFECT.. but then I realized something... something really NOOBY. I sent it as support :(

DeletedUser

Ok so i had a city pretty deep in NN core and i named it NN CS Launch Pad, and I don't think they liked that. So I went offline came on to see a CS coming at me.. so i was like ok lets try to snipe it with support. crap only thing close enough is my land nuke city so i selected 4 medusas to see if the cs would bounce.. then I realized well I can snipe it with LS! so I selected my ls and had it 1 second after the cs lands. PERFECT.. but then I realized something... something really NOOBY. I sent it as support :(

LMAO...Well that seems to be a huge mistake..On your side :p

Today I had a great plan to go after this nice city.I sent all my mass attacks.which I can not call back now :(
I went to time my cs and realize that I had no ships to carry my army with my colony ship.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

noobiest mistake i done is attack my own city funny thing though you get awarded kills from both defending and attacking forces although they are same side

DeletedUser

noobiest mistake i done is attack my own city funny thing though you get awarded kills from both defending and attacking forces although they are same side

I actually tried that for BP, it doesn't work. Just saying.

DeletedUser

I sent two attacks to a city on my island.... One by land one by sea....sent em seperate but sent all my trans with LS when i could have left them home:(....yeah noob enough....

DeletedUser14397

heres a BIG NOOB

2011-10-04_2217.png

ohh thanks for the yummy BP and if i cant join you i will tant you till im rimmed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21311

LOL well for me in sigma

Well i was trying to help a conquest of my allies here ; their cs never made it in i guess but my support landed and well out of all the support i sent one of them was a chariot nuke and I sent it as attack instead of support and boom my own support killed my own troops :p

And i failed to recall them back even after he cast wisdom on it :p as i missed that report till it was too late :heh:

DeletedUser

In sigma.. I trusted the wrong person a Noob.. I merge my allaince into them.. a week later one of the idiot founders several oceans aways says.. I'm being attacked..

I ask by who?, which city? nothing in the response I get yelled at by the other founder.. So I had enough talked to some people but they didn't know where to go.. another guy is being conquered.. so I help but he being conquered while I'm about to leave so I send support but not sure the noob can handle the conquest I sent an attack to break the conquest if it lands.. I lost both men.. but he was saved.. Only for my to be booted from the allaince and now being attacked by the allaince that tried to conquer guy two and the allaince i was booted.. The reason they those two merged.. and I was the leader that was not informed.. nor did they know my reasons for the attack they use that to make sure I can't get an ally..

So now I all alone in an ocean with maybe 3 members.. with 5 allainces around me thinking I lunch but I think i'll be ok I 5 times larger than anyone in my area ... but when the captians of the allainces that are against me get close I'll be in trouble.. Hope they all are noobs hopefully i'll get plenty of BP..

DeletedUser

my noobiest mistake was to start off the game, being so eager to help out my alliance-mates that I lost all my garrison of troops 3 times clearing cities and helping conquests, therefore I lost loads of resources and fell behind quickly :)

DeletedUser14937

My mistake came in 1.26 lambda when I first started ^.^! My troops for my 5k point city were something like this: 18 horses, 27-29 archers, 20 swords, 6-10 hops and a few chariots. I farmed with all of them, sending them all at different farms. Then I kept wondering why I was growing so slowly even though I was quite active :p!