Noobiest Omega alliances

DeletedUser

What do you think is the noobiest Omega alliance? Nominate one by leaving a visitor message on my page that starts with NOOBIEST OMEGA ALLIANCE. You can nominate up to 3. Please have at least ten words on why you think that the alliance you have nominated is nooby. I will choose those that have been nominated by more than one person, and we will have a poll. The champion noobiest alliance, for being such, will lose many members, and its members that are on the forum will be derreped.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I nominate Titan Rebirth. 99.9% are new players but they can rumble!!

vinnysblue

DeletedUser

What is a noob?? I totally dislike how it is used. Everyone has got to learn!

DeletedUser20801

I vote DUBSTEP for letting their player start such a ridiculous thread ;)

DeletedUser

I think I would nominate 2 alliances: Ancient Heros, because they never responded to the threads in the forum that we share with them, and because they are spread out across many oceans.
The Legion of Illuminati, because of their many bad policies, including blind pacts. Also, I don't like Roman armies in this Greek game. "Spartan Warriors" is fine, and alliances that don't even intend to sound greek are fine, but "THE BIGGEST TOTALLY AWESOME MIGHTY ROMAN ARMY" is not fine.
Please leave nominations as visitor messages on my page.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think I would nominate 2 alliances: Ancient Heros, because they never responded to the threads in the forum that we share with them, and because they are spread out across many oceans.
Illuminati, because of their many bad policies, including blind pacts.
Please leave nominations as visitor messages on my page.

Why do you share forums with them :D

DeletedUser

Because they are our pact. We really shouldn't, but we do.

DeletedUser

I know. I don't know if there is any special reason we have a pact with them, but we do.