Pnp noobish translations

• Thread starter DeletedUser22650
  • Start date

DeletedUser22650

2u93fxz.png

DeletedUser

Your alliance is so evil, I've reported you all to the e-police, expect swat teams to bust down your doors at any moment!

DeletedUser25415

took you longer than i thought it would to receive that
seems your alliance is slower than even i thought

big mouths no brains

but we knew this all along with rage
love to see their little selves in the forums
seems to be a way to make themselves look important
when really all they are are rule bending fools
i hate cheats
and loud mouths

come and get me clowns

DeletedUser22650

firstly, you seem to be getting your knickers in a bit of a twist, do you reckon you could use a time out? maybe you would lighten up a bit

secondly, i was handed that scroll by a random dude at about 6:48 this morning but it took a long time to get to o57 and back by slow transport :p

DeletedUser

took you longer than i thought it would to receive that
seems your alliance is slower than even i thought

big mouths no brains

but we knew this all along with rage
love to see their little selves in the forums
seems to be a way to make themselves look important
when really all they are are rule bending fools
i hate cheats
and loud mouths

come and get me clowns

You best back those accusations up with some facts little man. There is no cheating going on over here that I'm aware of. If you suspect one of our players, why don't you just go ahead and report them. It's what I would do, and I'm in R4GE.

Really really really hate it when people come out and scream cheat with no proof, or get their panties all in a twist cos their mate got put on a "think about it for awhile" time out. I hate it as a player when people do it in forums, and I hate it as a mod when some dude just runs down an alliance list reporting EVERYONE hoping they get lucky. Sometimes, you get beat cos your opponent is a cheat, but most times...it's just cos you're a n00b.

So...you, and the rest of the loud mouthed cry babies in Lamia, really need to accept two things:

1. There are cheats in this world same as any other. Some have been caught, others have not. Eventually they will, whether they get reported or not. It's not our fault that cheats will cheat and the mods that watch over will remove them from the game.

2. We are good players. Period. This is not arrogant, it's just fact. We've proven ourselves many times over here in Grepo world. We won't win every time, but we'll give good fight to anyone that wants to bring it.

So, once you can accept those two things maybe you can also just play the game to the best of your ability and recognize that you are lucky enough to have some competition on this server, unless of course you came here to play sim city, in which case...you might consider relocating before we do it for you.

DeletedUser25415

lmao

you girls get uptight quick dont you

brag on like you always do
for once just shut up and see if u can take me out big boys

DeletedUser

Seriously DJ? I haven't seen you anywhere noteworthy in the Rankings since the first weekend of Lamia.

Forum; A public meeting place for discussion on a subject of interest. Guess what, that's exactly what we've been doing here while our fleets sail back from ravaging the poor non-R4GE cities. That's right, we put priority on ingame actions rather than trash talking which you seem to think is all we do. Those cities aren't going to conquer themselves. Furthermore, we never said anything that wasn't in jest or in the interest of friendly competition, you all merely percieved it as arrogance and elitism. Maybe there was a bit in there, but nothing to have a cry about. At most we stated that we had a strong line up and we have clearly proved that thus far with our ABP and Point rankings. If you think our forum posting here is dramatic you obviously haven't participated in other world forums very much, namely Kappa and Xi from my personal experience. Lastly, if you would prefer a non dramatic and R4GE-less forum that can easily be arranged, you don't have to come back here. We're really the only ones bringing any activity to this forum - it is almost as slow as the world speed itself.

There's a difference between making posts in the forum and trying to have proper discussions and "omg we r leet all u njubz stand no chance lolol"

I'm all for talking big and pushing one's chest out, but the fact is that once push comes to shove you better man up or you're going to eat your words and then it truly is hilarious, or perhaps pathetic.

I honestly don't know what the relevance was about stating how soon or late we posted the content on the forum, nor any of the other rubbish you wrote. Personally, I just think you're grasping at straws because you have nothing better to do. I could go on for much longer about some of the ridiculous stuff you said in your post but I doubt you'll be able to comprehend some of the content since everyone likes to throw around the same old "you played dirty and got players banned" card. We did no such thing, each player is responsible for their own actions; grow up already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hurp derp....

Probably worth suggesting you don't engage in the very behavior you accuse others of doing; being all bark and no bite. Any njub can ask someone to attack them, it takes a decent player to send out a series of successful attacks.

DeletedUser25415

considering i removed adrastos
was instrumental in the no way downfall

i never took the time to brag except in my profile as i was counting the adrastos players i either removed by conquer or just by constant attacks
where as you little children jump up and down with look at me look at me im so good

good players dont run around telling everyone else how good they are
and daizan/aicy
ive seen you booted out of alliances because all you do is talk while everyone defends your sorry a..
yes i know all of you

who am i?

DeletedUser22650

you're Djtwistedknickers of coarse :D and seriously dude you should pull the rod out of your behind, yes i like to promote whatever alliance im in, its a lot more fun if some other contender alliances do the same, its called banter and having a sense of humor

DeletedUser25415

exactly lad

now lets see how good you girls really are

DeletedUser25415

obviously a raging noob who got kicked out of one of daizan's alliances and still holds a grudge :)

sorry, we kicked him
certainly not a noob

love the reactions im getting form you girls though
you crack me up

keep up with the small minded insults
my door is open
feel free to come and meet me like most of you have done and failed before
just not in this world
yet

DeletedUser

So DJ, are you going to add anything constructive or give a proper rebuttal to any of the posts here or are you going to just fall back to your same old "come attack me and fail lol" line?

I don't even know who you were referring to in your post, but I have never bragged about how good I am (I let my stats do the talking) and I've never been booted out of an alliance. If you know everyone or whatever then stop hiding behind another name or are you too ashamed to admit your previous alias(es)?

DeletedUser

So DJ, are you going to add anything constructive or give a proper rebuttal to any of the posts here or are you going to just fall back to your same old "come attack me and fail lol" line?

He wont*, he will wall up to the heavens, and if he starts losing; he'll say that your conquest of his cities wasn't hard as he became inactive; thus you're not skilled players. Isn't this the typical run-around done by people who have difficulty conceding defeat?

DeletedUser22650

conceding defeat? im unaware of any engagements whatsoever, thats why we found the message my poster was about so funny, after i caught my breath from laughing about it i thought id share

DeletedUser

sorry, we kicked him
certainly not a noob

love the reactions im getting form you girls though
you crack me up

keep up with the small minded insults
my door is open
feel free to come and meet me like most of you have done and failed before
just not in this world
yet

Well...at least the forums are a bit more active!!! :p

In any event, it would look like we're shoring up to go to war with each other. I'm certainly not here to just build cities so it sounds good to me :) I just hope you're as good as you say you are (which...btw...you are kinda sorta bragging just a bit), cos I'd rather have a good fight than just another "we'll just quit and go to a new server" the second things heat up kinda battle.

DeletedUser

Well...at least the forums are a bit more active!!! :p

In any event, it would look like we're shoring up to go to war with each other. I'm certainly not here to just build cities so it sounds good to me :) I just hope you're as good as you say you are (which...btw...you are kinda sorta bragging just a bit), cos I'd rather have a good fight than just another "we'll just quit and go to a new server" the second things heat up kinda battle.

Don't get your hopes up.

DeletedUser22940

I see you are making friends again Dux.

Hilarious. This might be the first time i've ever + repped you

DeletedUser14283

you girls get uptight quick dont you

Nobody likes to be called a cheat when you have put in just as much hard work as anyone else. It's just when you obviously jump to conclusions you are just seeing that we are cheating other than we know how to play the game and well because we have been playing a long time.

who am i?

Are you a stalker? :eek:

lets see how good you girls really are

Oh didnt you know? We are totally awesome.

We like to stir cause otherwise things get boring. We can take you on cause thats the whole point of Grepolis... didn't you know? :eek:

Also, you were the one who came on here chucking the insults trying to make us look the bad guys :D Get some dignity for a start coming in here acting like a right rude boy thinking your well hard. Grow up and deal with the fact that we are coming to get you all, and you better be prepared cause its gonna be a hell of a war!

Well thats if you last long enough cause at this rate your mouth is bigger than your actions, at least we have proved ourselves.

Most likely if you reply to this comment or others its gonna be more empty threats or drivel *yawns*