NoobMeUp, Portrait of Lato's Most Hated

DeletedUser48212

Today, at around 22:34 Lato Server time, a crime has been committed. A crime against a fellow Grepolis Player. A crime that a man did to a fellow player, a friend and a comrade.

Noobmeup ghosted the account of HeadHunter in Lato. The man known as "Shir0e" told us the news and the whole Community is shocked and in rage at such an action. For he has trusted Noobmeup about this, for he has committed injustice, betrayal and showed this whole community what kind of man he is. Most, or many, of us already know the man named Noobmeup but he is going to all new lows now.

Playing as NoobMeUp in his own alliance, betraying the last friends that he has, betraying the community and the people as a whole such a thing will NOT be forgotten by any of us.

If you wish to help out Shir0e, if he decides to still come back then please hop into the lato world chat, now renamed Rim NoobMeUp, then please show your solidarity with Shir0e.

Thank you very much and have a good day.

DeletedUser43325

Seems par for the course for this lot actually. You play with people that believe theres nothing wrong with botting, account sharing, and other forms of cheating to the point where theres no consideration even given to a legal account handover (that is clearly defined on how to do properly and SECURELY) when the account was given up before the server even started then you're bound to get burnt.

DeletedUser41523

Then the par is rude and that's why the guy lost his alliance to begin with. I can vouch that the player in the HH account hasn't done any of those things to the best of my knowledge. Not saying the handoff was done brilliantly or that you're wrong. Just that its a rude and cowardly move by a man who couldn't hold his alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53846

ill say this i submitted a ticket on the 2nd to have an email change. Richard responded 1 time since then and things have not been looking good like inno support actually cares about us. that ticket was in for 8 days and no action was done on Innos part idk what more you expect mik but go take a flying leap.

i dont bot, i dont cheat. i play the game as intended and spend hard earn money on this game. This was out of the blue jeremy hasn't spoken to me in a week. We had a 4 hour call just talking and BSing last time we talked idk what i did to deserve this. i dont know what anyone does to deserve this.

DeletedUser43325

ill say this i submitted a ticket on the 2nd to have an email change. Richard responded 1 time since then and things have not been looking good like inno support actually cares about us. that ticket was in for 8 days and no action was done on Innos part idk what more you expect mik but go take a flying leap.

I don't "expect" anything of you. But dunno, you've been playing the account for 2 months and you just got the notion 8 days ago to have yourself own the account. I'm not one to defend the actions/inactions of mods but can't say I blame the guy considering he would be accommodating someone with an illegal handover in the first place. Just saying, properly done from the start, this is a non-issue. Don't really know how you can argue that. I sure hope you didn't save your credit card information in it as well.

DeletedUser43325

If it was so obvious to you then you would've thought you would've had the wits to do something about it months ago..

DeletedUser48212

This makes me want to go and dig up the things he said on skype like: "I am the one that the whole of Lato has been waiting for" "I am the best thing, now that I am hee I win you all lose" and some stuff like that.

Jeremy really lost his sanity when his own alliance in Idalium kicked him from being a leader, what followed was him pretending to be a greek that he handed his account over too, spending loong hours on skype to "fool" people that it wasn't him in google translated greek.

DeletedUser27128

Sorry for what happened to you

Hopefully this helps you realise who you can trust and who you cannot

DeletedUser17513

well Exit, unlike ghosting, miknel will get whats coming to him either way :)

and you guys were as mister smilodon said earlier just a tear 2 ally constantly bleeding cities.. nothing special

time to return to business *leaps away*

DeletedUser31385

Im closing this thread so the rule breaches can be dealt with.

DeletedUser47393

8e65484865719454c679793e22f2b582.png

DeletedUser53784

when I activated x4 BP, I even asked other allies to give me some live reports to let me break lol