Noobmobster and spartans in general

DeletedUser10962

I'd like to nominate noobmobster to the hall of shame.

The reasons are simple first of all his alliance took in a refugee and then complained when we attacked him. This player then struck back to "teach us a lesson". When he realised that we were coming for him he ran straight into vac mode to try and save his hide.

This guy got to be number 10 in the world having never taken a city off a player in a reasonable ally.

He has had 40 colonisations.

Has only lost 14 cities all in the last 2 days. The 26 cities he has gained 11 from other spartan members, 9 are from players without an alliance. 2 from kings of gamma, one from operation zeta, 1 from infinity, 1 from serbia and 1 from dark shadows.

What a joke.

DeletedUser4013

What proof have you got other than this? And remember, definitions of 'refugee' are different, though there is a very good one located in The Acropolis.

DeletedUser10962

Don't know how to upload pics so I can only direct you to the grepolis stats links of his colonisations. Not sure what other proof to offer other than that, a top 10 player who has refused to attack anyone in a half decent ally and runs to vac mode when attacked seems shameworthy to me but thats just my two cents:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en6/player/404492/colonizations?page=1

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en6/player/404492/colonizations?page=0

Soggywaffle was under attack by our members and then joined the spartans. Seems to abide by the definition in the acropolis.

DeletedUser

I'd like to nominate noobmobster to the hall of shame.

The reasons are simple first of all his alliance took in a refugee and then complained when we attacked him. This player then struck back to "teach us a lesson". When he realised that we were coming for him he ran straight into vac mode to try and save his hide.

This guy got to be number 10 in the world having never taken a city off a player in a reasonable ally.

He has had 40 colonisations.

Has only lost 14 cities all in the last 2 days. The 26 cities he has gained 11 from other spartan members, 9 are from players without an alliance. 2 from kings of gamma, one from operation zeta, 1 from infinity, 1 from serbia and 1 from dark shadows.

What a joke.

We got a hall of shame? Damn, guess the recession didn't hit Greece hard... do you think they would allow my hall of awesomeness??

As for refugees, there are varying opinions. And as for shame, live and let live. He hasn't really affected you has he?

DeletedUser

OK , who struck back to "teach us a lesson" ?
Me against 263 players, are you crazy?! I didn't had the time or the pleasure to watch over 400 attacks in first 24hours coming from 2alliances, and earthquakes from hour to hour, SO shame me cause I'm to coward to use 2 MRA to attack one single player, I have to admit it was fun for few hours but eventually I got work, wife, family a life not just this game and other stuff, congrats kiddo ! I bet you had the time to sent 2-3 attacks and cast earthquake but I'm not sure if you got the time to dodge and calculate 24/24 hours over 400 attacks, Sorry to disappoint you but you and all Semper Fi + Semper Fi. members don't have the courage to attack me one by one, they are too cowards, even paskman need all members from 2 alliances to attack me :)) what a joke

And please before you talk about my colonisations look at your members first and see what's there and then speak about me ;) (take first 5-6 players from each) ... by the way I had around me: The Secret (friends) -> uNmEek , OoSM (NAP), Spartan Alliance (old friends from Golden Empire)

And Now you have entered in this Forum to show how great you guys are, that you with 2 alliances conquered my cities, just Great (coming here have become so pathetic) ... I have to admit that I didn't expect all to attack me, didn't think you are so deplorable. (admit that even noobs in large number it's too much for my time)

Have a nice game and shame to me

DeletedUser10962

You were the one when I asked about your attacks said that you now had new targets. You could have replied in a manner which would have enabled diplomacy, you decided not to. I messaged one of your co-leaders about the situation with the refugee he did not bother to reply.

You're calling SF an MRA? What a joke we have the second highest point average on the server. Have less members and more attacking BP than your alliance which existed from early on as opposed to ours which was formed a fair while into the game. The rest of this post seems to just try and run down semper fi so I don't feel the need to respond to it most people on this server take us fairly seriously I think so I'll survive without your approval.

Was it really 400? Man we must really hate people who harbour refugees :p

DeletedUser

Whatever (I was attacked by both SF look at gsts "MRA")
- and I told paskman I'm not the leader, he should speak with muckson, also I stopped attacks once I talked with paskman (I had just 2 attacks and then stoped after I talk with you and paskman) but it seems that you have been so deplorable just to justify your attacks ... but this is just a game, I only hope that your not like that in RL, SO good luck in RL
Have a nice game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

uh oh he pulled out the RL card. I don't like spartans much, but muckson and I have had jovial conversations. As for NooBmobster, all i know about you is what I've read here, as we've never had any kind of confrontation, but the facts are rather glaring on you. Vacation mode or not, losing 14 cities in 2 days being a top player in a large alliance is not very respectable, as well as never taking on a large competitor. I know Tyrion has the final decision... the evidence is quite ubiquitous.

DeletedUser

Whatever (I was attacked by both SF look at gsts "MRA")
- and I told paskman I'm not the leader, he should speak with muckson, also I stopped attacks once I talked with paskman (I had just 2 attacks and then stoped after I talk with you and paskman) but it seems that you have been so deplorable just to justify your attacks ... but this is just a game, I only hope that your not like that in RL, SO good luck in RL
Have a nice game

Nice to see you posting, noob. But aren't you supposed to be on vacation ?

DeletedUser

why would I answer to what you said? 400 BP def points in one day is not a refugee from my point of view, then we sunk about 3 colonies which were anything but organized and paks came crying to make us let him go... luckily I was on vacation when all of this happened and was only able to dispach one support to my good old friend cause if not more than one of your colonies would've failed for sure :)

DeletedUser

muckson, there is a PnP thread if you want to talk about why you were right to take the soggy waffle, and how I came "crying".

I would like to hear more on that, and how DBP can measure attack strength if the guy puts up pitiful defence numbers when getting conquered, but this thread is about noob's shamefulness.

We never promised 100% colony ship success rate, maybe you think stopping 20 % is defence to be proud of ?

If you could send 1 load of biremes while on "vacation" (I see a theme developing here) why not send some more for your "good old friend" (who does not speak about you the same way these days) ?