Pnp NOOBS Communications to the outside world

DeletedUser21560

In this Thread, orders and info will be given from your Lords in NOOBS to you Pawns of Actium server

WE do as we please and we EXPECT you to do as we say - If not, we will take your cities, and we will make your leaders cry

First order from your Lords is for all of you to fatten up your alliances

Invite as many players as possible, so we can get as many big cities and as fast as possible

Dont give out founding rights to random ppl, like DW demonstrated, its about giving the rights to ppl who earned them not just because ppl say they experianced... We dont want our future cities and bp to be kicked out

Remember, your Kings cannot survive without all of you - we are depending on you building cities for us to take - and you should be proud of that

We believe in you and know you wont dissapoint us -

Kind Regards - NOOBS :pro:

DeletedUser21418

Hello Guys, with great regret i accidently left our NOOBS mad dog without leash for a moment and he ran out of control and is now let lose on the server, this will probably cost you a part of your life. Im not sorry on your behalf, the problem is the more he kills the less there is left for me to kill... Good war and remember, we prefer as little researched in the academy as possible. That way theres less chance for you to research the wrong techs and less chance that we will have to use culture to correct your mistakes

Your freind

Kraniet/skull

DeletedUser

And this is a newspaper??? Please use the right term. PnP would have been nice. FYW if you conquer me I have crane,Architecture researched :D

DeletedUser

FINALLY. We're on a server together, if you're within 12hrs by CS expect a visit.

This has just motivated me to try on this server, but still not going to use any gold.

DeletedUser21418

sorry but dont think we now you, but you are allways welcome

Regards kraniet

DeletedUser21418

walk the walk ore get som help you sounds as you need it

Regards

Kraniet

DeletedUser21560

This is a "newspaper" as there will be instructions for you pawns regulary....

Strikehard, didnt you also play on Naxos?

Come see me

DeletedUser

Why... its....Fizzle!!! At long last, I finally get to play a world with you. You fought me so well before. With words. Now we get to match swords on the real battlefield.

DeletedUser

Why... its....Fizzle!!! At long last, I finally get to play a world with you. You fought me so well before. With words. Now we get to match swords on the real battlefield.

swords suck for attack FYI

DeletedUser

Its well known that all NOOBS attack with swords. The first lesson learned. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21418

Thats more like it, let the head bashing begin ;-)

DeletedUser21560

I cant remember you, there was so many "experianced" players hiding outside server, talking smack when i was on byz server...

Seing forward to playing against all of you on here - With good settings

DeletedUser20688

Who are these nobody's?

If they weren't so far away I would deal with these chumps

DeletedUser21560

Who are these nobody's?

If they weren't so far away I would deal with these chumps

You will soon find out my friend...

Can you also please deal with my MRA request, i thought you were there MRA police officer ???

So dissapointed in you!

DeletedUser31683

Now you've gone and done it Corey. Get ready for a spell thrashing on your city unlike any that has been seen before:) Along with some strong worded messages. I hope your happy!!!

DeletedUser20688

Feel free to do what you want. I am just as pathetic if not more so I'm sure you guys will get some long distance love letters.

And regarding me not replying to your message ingame, some people are just not worthy of a reply from me. Only the big boys can talk to me ingame and on skype