Pnp NOOBS Communications to the outside world

DeletedUser21418

Lol not even drunk just was on iphone and send help for the rong city, but its just prouve that to have a real fight you need a noob in both ends:cool:

LOl by the way traying to quit you meen you are on the way to be helpt out of this world littel one

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol not even drunk just was on iphone and send help for the rong city, but its just prouve that to have a real fight you need a noob in both ends:cool:

LOl by the way traying to quit you meen you are on the way to be helpt out of this world littel one

sent help to the wrong city, or just wanted some cheeky free BP and didn't want to let your alliance know that this was happening? ;)

DeletedUser21418

LOL Russ i only get feeling for beer and chiks, looking forward to the koncert, the 23 in aarhus lets rock

DeletedUser21418

then you have to go to IluMRAts, this is musik for guys whit no hope:cool:

DeletedUser31852

lol guys, this pnp should be renamed "Noob communications between NOOBS"

DeletedUser21418

thats so tru, nothing called bad playres only bad leaders, but i dont think its a god idea to send you, then they all need medication after 5 days

DeletedUser

I'd say there are definitely bad players, the thing is only bad leaders let them stay.

DeletedUser

Most ... "disturbing"-ly amusing thread.... and ... oh yea.. I came here to annoy phusty :p