Pnp NOOBS Communications to the outside world

DeletedUser21560

Whats up NOOBS, im here to find some Forum active NOOBS. How do you feel after losing 5 cities ?
its funny how yall pressed mute button after this op. Whats up, cat got your tongues ?

I think its just because i quit, i was the loudest noob of them all on here...

i cannot beleive your still celebrating a few city takeovers LOL

its so sad

DeletedUser

It goes both way .. Just to remind everyone, When noobs took few cities, forum was full of same trash talk, just scroll couple of pages back in Illu Noobs war thread

DeletedUser

oh sorry dude, the number of lost cities came to 6 or 7...to be honest i lost count....poor noobs are running after ghost towns now.
they remind me of some African desert frogs that spread their seeds everywhere to preserve their species
we took cities from Areithous after the previous 5 cities

unless you own Bank of America, you cant use those 2k ghosts for anything , its the downfall of an alliance at its best.

DeletedUser

Didnt they take like 22
check their grepolis state dude, all the cities that we lost were for guys didnt know how to post in forum for help. When I was in 13th legion and guys from (the holy grail) I had guys that joined in the merger that didnt know how to play this game, so we had this problem for a little bit. the best thing now is we stood our ground and we kept all active cities . Check grepolis Takeovers... we changed the situation and NOOBS forced to the defensive
4 or 5 NOOBS are allowed to build slingers now. 5 NOOBS went to VM (kingzues/knold/attackmepls/baskaj and others) KOOly =left
Thore = banned
so they are going down indeed. I know this thread is swamped by NOOBS lovers, but face it guys, its over

DeletedUser33530

Sorry. I too be honest i still dont know why im keeping my city in Actium so i could care less who wins. Also do you have any clue where i got 22 from them. Im just rly curious cause that was such an odd number.

DeletedUser21560

Djsof

If you look at the member count of your alliance and NOOBS alliance it should give you a pointer as to why you taking 5 cities is funny

Also i hear you made a coalition against small alliance as NOOBS

At least twice the number of players that have quit NOOBS have joined again, good luck trying to find them ;)

DeletedUser33530

Djsof

If you look at the member count of your alliance and NOOBS alliance it should give you a pointer as to why you taking 5 cities is funny

Also i hear you made a coalition against small alliance as NOOBS

At least twice the number of players that have quit NOOBS have joined again, good luck trying to find them ;)

Not sure what you mean

DeletedUser

Im here to give life to this thread again

So NOOBS, please let us know who has family problems now before we attack
I just dont want you to come here after losing another 6 cities and make excuses, respect the readers and players of grepolis and tell the truth. and always know they can look up how many cities did the NOOBS lose by grepolis 3rd party websites

truth will set you free NOOBS. Enough with T talk. just admit it and tell the world how we knocked you out and took your cities.
tell the world about 2k cities taken from ghost in o67 by kristinaV and how 2 CS killed last week for her trying on my city.

you seem to have too much pride to tell the truth, so sad really is.

DeletedUser

I likes the way you make a fool of yourself djofs - first of all, ILLuMRAts are way behind in score in this "war" and second - well we did take 12k city from you 2-3 days ago ... Get true facts on table, pls - how many cs did you lose load up? hahaha

DeletedUser

hahahahaha
ya right, you took part in that attack with Silver rat and all your men in the bottom of my harbor
poor thing Russeren, we took about 14 cities in 2 weeks time, the reason your cities count doesnt go down much is because you colonize
KristinaV / is using her gold to build up 1k ghost cities in O67 and so the rest of NOOBS in south O57
thats going to the rim's
regarding the 1 city , i think we lost one but it was for a new guy who just joined us, didnt know how we do it
but in the other hand we took cities from Big shots like (Arethious/ Sierdan/Attackmepls/itsnaptime and others)
we truly dont want this war to end, its been fun killing NOOBS , good practice for our team for WW.

check this info out from Colonization page

Coffee??? 1,850 BASkj ngleslie NOOBS Illuminati 2013-02-08 08:09:20
Daliborka Tower 8,594 pkfishman93 fthesaint None NOOBS 2013-02-07 18:08:33
gregpolis 49 10,139 domwillis greg975 NOOBS Illuminati 2013-02-07 08:58:12
Silver Rats Place* 3,497 PAB12 Areithous Illuminatus NOOBS 2013-02-07 02:54:50
constantine 9 6,223 pantalots Kraniet The Executioners NOOBS 2013-02-07 01:49:17
Mare Lupus 10,641 domwillis greg975 NOOBS Illuminati 2013-02-07 00:53:41
Panther 55 4 A 10,433 domwillis greg975 NOOBS Illuminati 2013-02-06 23:55:29
13. Samuel City 3,404 BASkj samuelchua NOOBS Illuminati 2013-02-06 19:37:42
Iris.afar's city 6,591 Iris.afar Evilkanivel None NOOBS 2013-02-06 19:19:41
00 D Belgida 1,983 Ffrizzbee styler None NOOBS 2013-02-06 13:08:12
29. xD Ohio 4,868 VickyMcCall domwillis Dragons Confederation NOOBS 2013-02-05 22:34:04
55-Wilbur44 10,696 BASkj dandy44 NOOBS Illuminati 2013-02-05 21:44:32

bold / cities taken from NOOBS by force

Russern: after posting all this you all know who is the fool in here, lmao ( read this and weep Russ)

who is next ?????

DeletedUser

you have a high thoughts of yourself - remember to copy all takeovers when you make such a study .... People see through you!

/Russ

DeletedUser

you have a high thoughts of yourself - remember to copy all takeovers when you make such a study .... People see through you!

/Russ

Everybody knows about the cities you guys took before we even declare war on you, those were ex(13th legion) or ex(the holy grail)
and you guys took advantage of the situation back then taking 1 city guys that were illuminati only because I brought them along to give them a chance knowing the game and build up, they turned to be big failure from my part to bring them as they were inactive.
the Crew we have now is End game material players. We locked down O66, stood our ground (us 10 cities players/average VS 30 cities players ) , we called for the cavalry, boom. The end of NOOBS as we knew them.

We are not about studying the history of this war, No. Im here just to show this world how you lost more than 18 cities from all your Elite players in 2 weeks time . If this is not losing then what is ?

I admire the courage shown by some of you to stick here so far, but lets face it.. you guys cant even make a move without us noticing it. Complete domination.

Once the war is over. I might add you to my chat , cause im going to mis this state of denial personality

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Im just gonna try and be fair here a war is not over until its over so really for either side to declare victory it makes no sense. Also i would just like to point out there are twenty noobs there are 100 illum. It seemed the noobs would win in the first month now the tide seems to be starting to turn. So basically the illum are using there strength in numbers to ware the noobs down after a long period of time. So really no matter who wins this war its clear that the noobs are the better alliance.

DeletedUser

This can be deleted as well. NOOBS have been terminated , thanx to our superior war machine
illuminates

DeletedUser

In this Thread, orders and info will be given from your Lords in NOOBS to you Pawns of Actium server

WE do as we please and we EXPECT you to do as we say - If not, we will take your cities, and we will make your leaders cry

First order from your Lords is for all of you to fatten up your alliances

Invite as many players as possible, so we can get as many big cities and as fast as possible

Dont give out founding rights to random ppl, like DW demonstrated, its about giving the rights to ppl who earned them not just because ppl say they experianced... We dont want our future cities and bp to be kicked out

Remember, your Kings cannot survive without all of you - we are depending on you building cities for us to take - and you should be proud of that

We believe in you and know you wont dissapoint us -

Kind Regards - NOOBS :pro:

That went well didnt it?

DeletedUser

Haha Noobs not communicating to the outside world so much anymore, So much talk and now their dead. All the members left over ran into VM and wouldn't even fight us. Biggest bunch of girls going. Anyone for some Tomato juice?

DeletedUser

A victory is a victory right ?
why you so turned off that we won ?
you guys were clapping hands for NOOBS when they took 2 cities once we merged to illuminates . well we turned the table and we killed the NOOBS and set things right . Why the hate bro ?
NOOBS used bad language in this forum and nobody said anything about it . Now after we won you came to find excuses for noobs .
if you can't handle the game get out
don't spread the hate please. fight your fight and zip it. Im tired of Noobs fans here as they were celebrities or something
fight your fight and let other be , we don't like sending people to the rims, but they insulted us and got what they deserve
unless you are friend with them and corey from Byzantium , in that case go join their lost gold weeping rituals led by Krient
we respect others who just play the game . much respect to ( silver rat/kristianv/Arethous) others are pardon to the game servers and clutter the map

Last edited by a moderator: