Noobs De-Merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser29152

I think that demontas guy laaged me out coz I came back to 4 messages from him about his stupid facebook contest

DeletedUser12571

Sadly, they could not cope being on the front lines in a war against 3 alliances so they've reformed Eclipse in a hope to get a NAP/Pact with Infectious, MIA, and BoTs. It would be sad if they succeeded as cowardly acts such not be rewarded.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Ya it is quite sad that grepolis players could be such cowards.

DeletedUser

Are they gonna fight the noobs? :D Are the noobs gonna fight them? :D

DeletedUser

What's going on Mr. Cyber? First I find out you are a Liverpoo fan, now this? I am disappointed.

DeletedUser29152

I'm a Liverpool fan :p enjoying the top half of the table and you Tyrone?

DeletedUser

Ow gawd, did I misspell Liverpool as Liverpoo? How embarrassing. I can assure you all that was not intentional in anyway. Although that team does suck very much. Go BLUES!!!

DeletedUser29152

chelsea? oh you mean those guys below us....oh them :p don't worry you guys can still overtake us with your precious Chosen One

DeletedUser33530

Do you guys want to see the MM that eclipse sent out to poach member?

DeletedUser

I think eclipse were sick of being used as a lightning rod or a shield.

there was some kind of southpark esque trick going on. instead of operation get behind the darkies. it was operation get behind the "eclipse noobs"

eclipse were used. lets face it

so speaks mathchew90

DeletedUser

Words of wisdom math. I think Mr. Cyber's leadership skills or lack thereof might have something to do with it too.

DeletedUser33530

Eclipse were just in the wrong players, in the wrong place, at the wrong time, in the wrong game.

DeletedUser14937

Words of wisdom math. I think Mr. Cyber's leadership skills or lack thereof might have something to do with it too.

mr cyber's leadership skillz include getting drunk on friday and studying for finals the rest of the time

lol

DeletedUser39812

mr cyber's leadership skillz include getting drunk on friday and studying for finals the rest of the time

lol

Not knowing you very well I cant discount you for that, good on you bud. Hope they went well and hope the drinks were good :)

DeletedUser

while there are plenty of mods that can't play, cyber is not one of them, yall just jealous

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.