Noobs: Experts at killing their own troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54192

That i am a liar? Please. Show me some examples.

If you can't see the lie that was just shown then i sincerely feel sorry for you.
I'll find the quotations a little later. But I believe you remember saying that you never personally insult people, and try not to trash talk anyone? Yet you opened up this very thread just to trash talk us, and you told me to go too my "safe space", which is a term used both for the state of mind which helps people with mental health conditions to calm down or relax, and for a lot of mental health clinics. So you basically accused me of having a mental health condition, and I am pretty sure that that counts as an insult.

I never said anything about whether or not that was a lie. What I did say was that you are a hypocrite, because you have lied on this very forum.

DeletedUser54702

And MGGA had asked us for a merge before this too,so again I ask you what's your point.
After this,we had exchanged a couple of attacks and such,and were heading towards war.And more than half a dozen had left us by this point.
We sure weren't preparing for one when we got asked

You see mahim. You told a lie.

We never asked for a merge.

My screenshot shows otherwise. Do you care to deny clear proof?

DeletedUser54192

By the way- for someone who dislikes selective quoting so much you sure do alot of it:)
The only bit I left out was "still confused?". I could have quoted the entire post you made and written exactly the same reply to it, and it would have the same effect. What I disliked was your use of selective quoting to take one phrase from a longer post entirely out of context to claim that someone was saying something entirely different to what they actually said in their overall post. If it makes you feel better, I can always go back and quote your entire post instead if it means that much to you - it wouldn't change the tone of my message, as I was simply calling you a hypocrite, not debating whether or not Mahim was telling the truth.

DeletedUser54702

I'll find the quotations a little later. But I believe you remember saying that you never personally insult people, and try not to trash talk anyone? Yet you opened up this very thread just to trash talk us, and you told me to go too my "safe space", which is a term used both for the state of mind which helps people with mental health conditions to calm down or relax, and for a lot of mental health clinics. So you basically accused me of having a mental health condition, and I am pretty sure that that counts as an insult.

I never said anything about whether or not that was a lie. What I did say was that you are a hypocrite, because you have lied on this very forum.

Safe Space. The definition

"a place or environment in which a person or category of people can feel confident that they will not be exposed to discrimination, criticism, harassment, or any other emotional or physical harm."

Where in there does it say anything about someone needing to have a mental condition to have a safe space?

My choice of telling you to go to your safe space was correctly used. The critisicm seemed to be getting under your skin, maybe you couldn't handle it? I can see it did, as you still bring it up.
Nowhere did i imply you had a mental condition.

DeletedUser54895

Made a mistake it was thrice that a merger was being talked about,and I asked once...
First time-
[08-05-2017 00:38:01] mahim270: Now I'm going to list the 2 obvious concerns of ours 1)Your plan involves a lot of doing on our part,which is going to take a lot of doing and shifting on our part,and the rewards will not be immediate.2)What will happen to us when/if we clear shady
[08-05-2017 00:39:11] MAC-9: by the time that is over. if all goes well, we would be integrated together and preparing together for wonders
Second,right after most of our guys left,I did.
And after there were no talks,you did.

DeletedUser54702

Made a mistake it was thrice that a merger was being talked about,and I asked once...
First time-
[08-05-2017 00:38:01] mahim270: Now I'm going to list the 2 obvious concerns of ours 1)Your plan involves a lot of doing on our part,which is going to take a lot of doing and shifting on our part,and the rewards will not be immediate.2)What will happen to us when/if we clear shady
[08-05-2017 00:39:11] MAC-9: by the time that is over. if all goes well, we would be integrated together and preparing together for wonders
Second,right after most of our guys left,I did.
And after there were no talks,you did.

And now you are posting private messages from someone completely uninvolved in this conversation, and who had not given you permission to share them.

Keep digging yourself a deeper hole. Any good relations you had with mac probably just went out the window.

DeletedUser54895

Uninvolved?This is to show that the first attempt was from you guys.......This was part or a conversation that took place between a few people,not just the two of us.

DeletedUser54702

Uninvolved?This is to show that the first attempt was from you guys.......This was part or a conversation that took place between a few people,not just the two of us.

I never denied us asking you twice.

This conversation started out as you denying coming to us asking for a merge.

I disproved that lie, but never denied us asking you twice before, and you declining.

I can see that as soon as we did take the leaderboard you started shaking in your boots and came back asking for a merge we had asked for long ago.

I dont know the exact terminology for it.

But since you guys know i love my real life comparisons, i will make one.

What you did is similar to when a person/celebrity reaches success, and/or fame. And then all the people who didn't want to deal with the person before now see the opportunity and come crawling out of the woodwork asking to be friends.

This happens a lot with american rappers. I am sure thizzle can relate as i can see from his city names he is a fan of hip hop. (Nothing wrong with that thizz)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54895

You had the leaderboard from a long time,and a merge was asked by your side first.
And about the part about us shaking in our boots,the ones who were shivering at the idea of a fight with MGGA are in MGGA now,and I think by now I don't need to prove that I'm willing to stay besides me having an invitation(I don't know if it's still valid).
You do not know the circumstances in which I had asked,and this was just after you had a asked for a pact(and a merge after that).
Again,using your comparison,this is a case where a person has reached greatness,and is asking another to join him.

DeletedUser54192

Safe Space. The definition

"a place or environment in which a person or category of people can feel confident that they will not be exposed to discrimination, criticism, harassment, or any other emotional or physical harm."

Where in there does it say anything about someone needing to have a mental condition to have a safe space?

My choice of telling you to go to your safe space was correctly used. The critisicm seemed to be getting under your skin, maybe you couldn't handle it? I can see it did, as you still bring it up.
Nowhere did i imply you had a mental condition.
In cultural context, telling someone to go to a/their "safe space" is often used as an insult, implying that someone can't handle reality. It's often a reply used in a mocking tone by bullies/aggressors when their victim protests about harassment or discrimination. The two types of insult I have most commonly seen it related to are those about sexuality/orientation, and insulting someone's mental health. While it isn't the perfect source, just check the examples on Urban Dictionary to see how the wider culture, especially kids and young adults, use this phrase. Also, I did check, and a lot of mental health clinics or retreats for those with mental health issues are referred to as "safe spaces".

Even if you didn't intend it as an insult (technically it matters whether it is insulting to me, not whether you would find it insulting if someone said it to you), you are still a liar. You say that you try not to trash talk much, yet you went to the effort of making an entire PnP (this very thread) just so that you could trash talk Noobs.

And now you are posting private messages from someone completely uninvolved in this conversation, and who had not given you permission to share them.
In terms of posting private messages without permission, did you have Mahim's permission to share that screenshot? Also, I don't think I noticed you calling your own member up for that when he posted a PM on here that actually started with the statement that Shaz did not have permission to post it anywhere public, including on the externals?

DeletedUser54702

In cultural context, telling someone to go to a/their "safe space" is often used as an insult, implying that someone can't handle reality. It's often a reply used in a mocking tone by bullies/aggressors when their victim protests about harassment or discrimination. The two types of insult I have most commonly seen it related to are those about sexuality/orientation, and insulting someone's mental health. While it isn't the perfect source, just check the examples on Urban Dictionary to see how the wider culture, especially kids and young adults, use this phrase. Also, I did check, and a lot of mental health clinics or retreats for those with mental health issues are referred to as "safe spaces".

Even if you didn't intend it as an insult (technically it matters whether it is insulting to me, not whether you would find it insulting if someone said it to you), you are still a liar. You say that you try not to trash talk much, yet you went to the effort of making an entire PnP (this very thread) just so that you could trash talk Noobs.

In terms of posting private messages without permission, did you have Mahim's permission to share that screenshot? Also, I don't think I noticed you calling your own member up for that when he posted a PM on here that actually started with the statement that Shaz did not have permission to post it anywhere public, including on the externals?

Sorry bud. I don't base my reasoning or knowledge of things off of "urban dictionary".

About the second part. I have stated before that i do not post pms unless the person is making an outright lie.

Your leaders have this same policy regarding pms. Both thizzle and raydium have posted private pms several times on these externals. In fact thizzles very first thread he made on here was a PnP based off a private conversation between him and CO-OP leadership. And that was just for his amusement, no reasoning behind it.

Secondly. Mahim posted his conversations with capable before i posted any screenshot of pms. Then he did the same with mac.

I had asked cap if i could post that screenshot before i did, so in essense i did more to respect privacy than mahim did.

Also i said "i try" not to trash talk. Not that i dont. I made that PnP after over a week of the hate bandwagon on MGGA from mainly noobs.

DeletedUser54895

Both conversation were part of a group,and several people were involved.These messages were not exchanged between only me and Cap or me and Mac

DeletedUser54702

So again i ask. Please find an example of me lying.

Maybe you should rethink your words before accusing people. And perhaps base it on more sound reasoning than what "urban dictionary" says.

Maybe try looking at a real dictionary?

DeletedUser54702

Both conversation were part of a group,and several people were involved.These messages were not exchanged between only me and Cap or me and Mac

And yet they still had the expectation of privacy did they not?

DeletedUser54895

You called me a liar,and I used all means at my disposal to disprove that.If this is an invasion of privacy,then I'll apologise to them.

DeletedUser51423

This thread has gone severely off topic. If you have trash talk, take it to that thread.

DeletedUser51786

Aww Shaz welcome back!! Glad to see you recovered from your meltdown, with as big as a mouth as ever! Just to keep you updated on things you might of missed: Your alliance lost 47 cities, and couldn't even break a bir wall in one.

War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.