Noobs: Experts at killing their own troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser51786

Which worlds have Noobs played on? please tell me

You don't need to ask me that question you need to tell your followers to stop sinking your alliance verbally LOL, I have asked a questioned as Notmad seems to know best.

DeletedUser21560

You don't need to ask me that question you need to tell your followers to stop sinking your alliance verbally LOL, I have asked a questioned as Notmad seems to know best.

The only thing sinking here is your credibility. Name me one server besides Nagidos where you know Noobs have played?

DeletedUser39822

Noobs, TF & Hades Inc.

I know you all are too good to be apart of that coalition ares and will not be apart of that band wagon

Well, MGGA was our natural enemy prior to them hugging the world and they are still the enemy. To say those other alliances are part of a coalition would mean that they have joined us to take MGGA down, but If this is a coalition it is the worst coalition ever.......as I type this I have a couple of Hades cities in revolt and Hades is no position to fight MGGA.

DeletedUser51786

Like I say I don't care about my credibility it's just a game, I believe in Real Life and Real World and not some virtual world where you all live in, and secondly you don't need to ask me that message your followers in the band wagon they seem to know Thizz

DeletedUser21560

Like I say I don't care about my credibility it's just a game, I believe in Real Life and Real World and not some virtual world where you all live in, and secondly you don't need to ask me that message your followers in the band wagon they seem to know Thizz

It is very obvious that you do not care about your reputation. real life or virtual world, all you got in life is your word. The only bandwaggon on here is the MGGA bandwaggon, which u gladly jumped on ;)

DeletedUser54354

Stop you right there...hades are allied with none of them. Not allied with shadies, not allied with tf, not allied with noobs and certainly not allied with mgga or anybody associated with mgga. We are us...just little old us. If we attack its because we planned an attack for OUR benefit....nobody elses.

DeletedUser54537

And shaz, as far as I know, no one in the coalition you say exists are pacted or hugging.
By the way I see some MGGA members ghosted, I guess they preferred to end their careers in Pags than to continue playing with MGGA

Achileus85

Phrourach
Im sorry to burst your bubble, but we have had about 3 revolts total the last 10 days... Just for comparison up until 2 weeks ago and then 3 months back, we have had about 2 pages of revolts daily

So it is not normal for someone to kill his dlu if his friends need the def, but that is nowhere close to being the case here. Go dig somewhere else
If re-specializing, then why killing own transports? LS? Birs? Why should someone have to empty all his cities, no matter they are deff or off, or naval?
Looks like our friend is doing everything he can to get in first places, even build all cities to max, just to keep first place, no matter to loosing population lol. We all know that real fighter you can notice by his city size. I have no towers, walls and have low senate in some safe area cities just to get more free pop.
Please end that bullshit, we all know that it was not re-specializing. Stop lying yourself.

DeletedUser51786

And shaz, as far as I know, no one in the coalition you say exists are pacted or hugging.
By the way I see some MGGA members ghosted, I guess they preferred to end their careers in Pags than to continue playing with MGGA

Yea because this is a virtual world and when real life issues comes knocking, some players deals with it differently LOL

DeletedUser54537

Yea because this is a virtual world and when real life issues comes knocking, some players deals with it differently LOL

Of course, whenevr one of yours ghosts it is because of real life issues, and they cant go in VM because they used up all their days.
They also cant hand over cities for some reason

DeletedUser21560

If re-specializing, then why killing own transports? LS? Birs? Why should someone have to empty all his cities, no matter they are deff or off, or naval?
Looks like our friend is doing everything he can to get in first places, even build all cities to max, just to keep first place, no matter to loosing population lol. We all know that real fighter you can notice by his city size. I have no towers, walls and have low senate in some safe area cities just to get more free pop.
Please end that bullshit, we all know that it was not re-specializing. Stop lying yourself.

So we go from him being a bad teammate and being selfish not supporting them, to something else now? Im done going in circles.

DeletedUser51786

Of course, whenevr one of yours ghosts it is because of real life issues, and they cant go in VM because they used up all their days.
They also cant hand over cities for some reason

Notmad we don't dwell on if a player ghost or leaves, we are not like you all to dwell on things, I suggest you focus on the game and stop losing cities, maybe focus less on externals and more ingame it will be a great help for TF and Noobs since you all are pacted

DeletedUser54537

Notmad we don't dwell on if a player ghost or leaves, we are not like you all to dwell on things, I suggest you focus on the game and stop losing cities, maybe focus less on externals and more ingame it will be a great help for TF and Noobs since you all are pacted

you are a special one arent you ?
Why dont you want about one of your players ghosting but if one of ours ghosts you will talk about it for weeks.
You truly are inexperienced, my cities were far in your territory, is was not strategically advantagrous to keep them, they were not actively defended.
btw Noobs and TF are not pacted last time I checked.

DeletedUser51786

you are a special one arent you ?
Why dont you want about one of your players ghosting but if one of ours ghosts you will talk about it for weeks.
You truly are inexperienced, my cities were far in your territory, is was not strategically advantagrous to keep them, they were not actively defended.
btw Noobs and TF are not pacted last time I checked.

When have I ever talked about a TF player ghosting LOL I only talk about when we you lose cities I think your mixed up in conversation lol, Okay excuse after excuse Notmad too many excuse

DeletedUser54192

I'm going to come in here with a couple of cold hard facts. Maybe Deus, Shaz and every other MGGA player on here will ignore them like they ignore all other facts we put in front of them, maybe they won't.

1) You criticise Hainamiis for supposedly being a selfish player who prefers to kill his own troops than support anyone else. That's just plain wrong. During the war we've just come out of, Hainamiis was sending out huge amounts of support, and was often one of the first ones on the scene with incoming supports if you came under attack. He sent support from cities of his that were under attack just to help others who were being hit as well. That is in no way selfish, in fact it's pretty selfless.

2) There is no coalition like the one that MGGA members here are trying to convince people of. There is no pact between Noobs and TF, nor is there a pact between Noobs and Hades Incarnate. Hades are actually marked red for us, and we've been fighting some of them from back when they were in Evil Incarnate before their merge. I don't see how fighting a war against someone translates into being in a coalition with them.

Those are facts, and no childish insults will change that.

DeletedUser54537

When have I ever talked about a TF player ghosting LOL I only talk about when we you lose cities I think your mixed up in conversation lol, Okay excuse after excuse Notmad too many excuse

I was just saying that if ever a TF player ghosts we would never hear the end of it, we would be called a sinking ship, you would say the player made a good choice and etc. So why cant we dwell on the fact that 2 MGGA players ghosted ?

DeletedUser54702

So we go from him being a bad teammate and being selfish not supporting them, to something else now? Im done going in circles.

This comment doesn't even make sense. What achileus was saying is that not only is he a bad teammate, and selfish. But that he is also a bad fighter, who maxes out all cities to keep first place, and will kill all his troops to get into number 1 rank for fighters.

Such an experienced person as yourself would know only a complete noob maxes out all his cities to 17786

Status
Not open for further replies.