Noobs of Pella #1 - Luminescents.

DeletedUser

Hello!
Let's start with the fact that our small alliance (EbLANs) peacefully existed in the world of Pella.
... but a fatty-point noobs from top alliance (Luminescent) decided to take our cities.

Ranking:
We (EbLANs):
1342849669-clip-31kb.png

Our enimies:
1342849770-clip-32kb.png

It is not all of our wars, Taking advantage of the situation as we were attacked by jackals RootHawks (RatHawks):
1342849940-clip-28kb.png

Here's the failing attempt to capture one of my city (All attacks from Luminescents ally to one of my city):
At the moment (about week of war), not one of our city is not captured. We have sunk about 10 enemy CS.

1342848628-clip-154kb.png

92332a5a7bd5.png

And lastly:
1342848775-clip-192kb.png

But it is not all, this is support from his friends:
1342847745-clip-108kb.png

I think our mission on this server completed. We got full of our fan on Pella and We leave this server.
Special thanks to our newbie friends Luminescent! Without them the game would not have been so fun!

Thanks all, and see you at the en46!

Best Regards,
Comrades of EbLANs, ashtmb & Hueshvilly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you Russian by any chance? It's nice mods can't read Russian or it could be awkward.
Also, why are you leaving already?

DeletedUser

Yes, many of our allies is russian. Sorry for bad english.
We are already leaving because we want to rest before the opening of the new server. I and two of our top players go on vacation.

DeletedUser

new server will probably have lame settings. You should stay here, this world is fun.

DeletedUser

> why would you leave that is zero fun for us? :)
You yourself answered your question :)
If you realy want fun,
I advise you to start a war with RatHawks.
But it is worth noting, using our state of siege (as jackals), they still conquest one of our cities (1500 points)
I have't upload screenshots of their attack, because there is generally horrified)

DeletedUser

>> new server will probably have lame settings. You should stay here, this world is fun.
Not en45, we'll wait for en46.
We started very late here. We want to start on the new server under the same conditions.

DeletedUser1483

Hey guys. Ive got a few cities you can try and take too if you want. :)

Just fire them off whenever you like, as long as they are the same as above.

DeletedUser

Correction to start thread:

Let's start with the fact that our small alliance (EbLANs) peacefully existed in the world of Pella.
... but a fatty-point noobs from top alliance (Luminescent) decided to take our cities.

Considering Eblans is a "peaceful" small alliance, you might have wanted to avoid attacking Luminescent cities. Just a wee tip, just in case you want to avoid this kind of thing in the future and having to change worlds again. That has to be a bit of a nuisance. Oh and another tip, avoid cheating too, can get you banned ;)

Thus, due to your instigating attacks, Eblans were chosen as a training exercise for some of our new recruits.

Our goal was achieved, many thanks for being our obliging targets.

Best of luck in your new server,
Stophatron

DeletedUser19042

lol.
Ok, let me see if I read it right?

You use small (MUCH smaller) players at training excercise --Just so lame and weak. The best training is on your OWN size.
And your goal was to target them? An alliance that is like 50 times smaller?)) Lame and weak, again. Like that you're not worthy to fill a top-12 alliance spot. Keep on hunting the small ones. And when you get a real enemy, you'll ge slaughterred. Keep up the weak and lame work Lumi!

(Maybe we should change the name of the thread to "Noobs of Pella n*1- EbLANs", Thoughts? ;) )

DeletedUser

To answer your question - no, you did not read it right. Nice try though :)

Our own players were targeted by Eblans first. Several times. So we attacked back as an exercise. Would you have preferred to say "Aww.... they're only a small alliance, how cute, just let them continue attacking us, awwww!". Not so much.

Our goal was to stop them from trying to attack our cities. We succeeded in that. Quite well I see. This thread was borne out of the bitterness of a losing party. It's pitiful.

DeletedUser19042

Well, I think they would have backed off already if you just sent one attack. But using as training was quite lame. I'm sure for your guys it was as difficult as an exam?

MOS dont have enough enemies at the moment. Perhaps you can join the back of the queue and take a ticket? :)

Do you sell VIP tickets? I only accept VIP. ;)

DeletedUser

Oh and another tip, avoid cheating too, can get you banned ;)
What kind of cheating we talking about? The fact that you do not know how to attacks with the lowest gap in time to send? I would refrain from unfounded accusations.

Thus, due to your instigating attacks, Eblans were chosen as a training exercise for some of our new recruits.
Heh) In my town during the week were an attack on all of your alliance. And your leaders were actively involved. So the joke with recruits failed)

Just a wee tip, just in case you want to avoid this kind of thing in the future and having to change worlds again.
We came to this server to wait for the opening of the new server. We have received our fun - thank you for that)

Maybe we should change the name of the thread to "Noobs of Pella n*1- EbLANs", Thoughts?
No, we should change the name of the thread to "Agressors of Pella n*1- EbLANs, They attacked the poor little aliance Lumi ;)"

DeletedUser

Course)
Eb: Ekaterinburg
LAN: Local Area Network.
And what do you think? :D