Pnp Noobs of Pella "elite"-Play for keeps

DeletedUser19042

Now,

After have seen Noobs of Pella's efforts on bringing down AoE they are having some issues with Play for Keeps. A small unknown alliance in pella. Bend24 is the leader of it.

Noobs of pella always declared that they were ELITE (as their name says) and that they helped to bring down Army of Eternity togehter with White Eagles. Not many of us (not to say NONE) agreed with them and all the credit was given to White Eagles.

But back to point,
Noobs of Pella are so convinced that they are (or were) stronger than AoE and that they were equal to WE.
That's a joke right?

Lords of Pella ELITE: ranked 10
Play for keeps: ranked 22
Now, get a guess...What alliance SHOULD win?
For most of us:
Think-Smart.jpg
For the NoP part of us:
think-outside-of-the-box1.gif

Exactly, LoP should win. So I looked up. Convinced of seeing "MASSIVE VICTORIES" for LoP (did I just say that?)
But what did I find?
P1vVT.jpg

0TM1F.png
Are these guys kidding?

"We are not losing citys, we are just giving them away" - it will sound if we ask
n2Yhy.jpg

But of course, play for keeps was warned. And they were TERRIFIED
terrified-cat-looks-out-car-window-500x458.jpg
They asked if Play for keeps knew that LoP was 10 times bigger than them. hmmmm :heh:
1DdVY.jpg

But LoP, believe it or not. You are getting
mpl2I.jpg

Comments and reps are welcome.
This is my very first PnP, so advice is also welcome! ;)

RTS

DeletedUser

hahaha I liike it of course :). I will be making another issue of the Noob Chronicles some day if they ever decide to send some cs again and give me more material. Anyway a few little notes about the war, all of the cities you see there are not all we have taken off them, we also took some off of their academy alliance before they finally realized it was a bad idea and disbanded it. Also it seems they may be getting scared and having to call the White Eagles in to help them yet again. I received a few attacks from a White Eagles player last night when I was promised by a LoP leader that the war would be us vs them. How quickly they turned back on their word :).

DeletedUser19042

Yea, they disbanded so I didn't fnd these conquests. But I forgot to look at Play for Keeps stats page... :/

lol, yea..LoP is to weak to fight his own wars. Instead they seem to (ab)use their allies as meat shield. LoP may be the next reason of WE's death. lol
So, we have proven our point again. LoP are a bunch of noobs that are not made to fight their wars.

Your advantage for now is that WE is far away from your ocean. ;)
They have to pass lumi first, to get to you. Lumi isn't the strongest alliance, but good enough to buy you some time. :D

DeletedUser5554

that explains why some of them are in 56 hahaha well thats sad for them ):

DeletedUser

Your first PnP? Wow that is impressive +rep very entertaining :)