Pnp Noobs of Pella

DeletedUser

So here me and my alliance are playing out on the rim taking a few cities here and there. Well we attack a few Noobs of Pellas (they also refer to themselves as Lords of Pella) cities. I then receive this nice little message.

noobsofpella.png

Clearly after this stern warning my alliance and I were just terrified.
monkey.png

So obviously my alliance and I continue attacking and take a few cities off a few of their players. So finally the dreaded day we were worried about happens one of their members sends a cs at one of our players cities...from 12 hours away. Clearly this guy is a pro sending from that far, mass chaos ensues and we shuffle to get all the defense possible. Finally the dreaded cs attack and clearing wave hit.
report2.png

battlereport1.png

I'm sure the player cant believe that the attack failed it was quite well planned he was sure it would work :D. In conclusion the Noobs of Pella are a very scary alliance that should be feared by all. THE END.

Attachments

• noobs of pella.jpg
    noobs of pella.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 22

DeletedUser

HAHAHA, very well written, I enjoyed the sarcasm. Free BP for you, has he bothered to attack again?

DeletedUser

Thanks mate, and no the noobs of pella have not yet bothered to attack again, but we have a cs headed to one of our cities at the moment from an alliance they are pacted with. One of the Noobs of Pella players has an attack hitting after the cs lands :D

DeletedUser

Well isn't that convenient :D

I noticed that you named one of your cities after this thread title, haha. Hope you guys benefit more from their attacks.

DeletedUser

TBH I wish they had sent more. In the last few attacks I haven't gotten a single BP from the support I send...

DeletedUser

Yea salty and Jp are taking it all, I agree they need to send more transports filled with troops.

DeletedUser

I think our charity organization received an offer to adopt the entire alliance of Lords of Pella. We should have taken them. We make it our mission to save as many noobs as possible.
ilH9L.jpg

AANF - helping Grepolis community for a better future.

Attachments

• AANF.jpg
    AANF.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 2

DeletedUser19042

Nice on Bend

Wish I could rep you...lol...the same day they were also under attack by us. They've lost 3 new citys. Their support is spreaded out everywhere.

RTS

DeletedUser19042

I think our charity organization received an offer to adopt the entire alliance of Lords of Pella. We should have taken them. We make it our mission to save as many noobs as possible.
ilH9L.jpg

AANF - helping Grepolis community for a better future.

LOLOLOL...Damn, where did all my reps go? I can rep anyone anymore...damn...

DeletedUser1483

LOLOLOL...Damn, where did all my reps go? I can rep anyone anymore...damn...

I hope you have seen our advertisments! I tend to tell everyone i can about our noble sacrifice for the good of n00b kind. :)

I think MOS has adopted at least 15 n00bs from across the oceans. Some people even have 2!

=D

DeletedUser

Everyone be on the lookout for the first issue of The Noob Chronicles tommorow, it promises to be a great one.